Have you ever taken drugs?

Sniffing glue? Why? Drugs destroy lives. A couple of kids in my year do and they fail exams are just depressed all the time. You may get a quick high out of it but is it worth it in the long term. Never.

Just weed. Would like to try LSD, just once, I have no desire for coke, ecstasy or any of that other ****.

Sniffing glue? Why? Drugs destroy lives. A couple of kids in my year do and they fail exams are just depressed all the time. You may get a quick high out of it but is it worth it in the long term. Never.

I was joking! I sniffed some tesco glue once for a laugh, and anyway, the tesco glue dosen't contain any harmfull stuff. I didn't actually mean it to be a druggy

If you need drugs to have fun then you need to sort your life out.

Just my opinion.

i must say ive dabbled, ill try almost anything once. i think most people have had (or at least had the opportunity to have) some weed in their life. if im honest weed doesnt really do an awful lot for me, would rather get steaming drunk.

most of my mates seem to be moving onto the likes of coke and MDMA about now. they keep asking me to have some with them, but ive been there, done that. during my time travelling i experienced most things aside from herion. in my opinion youve got to try something before you can criticise it, if you dont want to try it thats fine.

i may have the odd line on a huge night out, but aside from that, alcohol is my only drug. so many people i know are well down the slippery path to addiction, which is such a waste.

and nowadays its not the drugs that hurt you, its the rubbish its cut/mixed with.

even 5 years ago coke wasnt that bad (now theres brick dust, glass, rat poison, crushed up tablets that have gone out of date, and god knows what else mixed in with it)

Last edited:
Odd occasion where your in the car to put the petrol in, have to have a little smell. Never have done any drugs and never will!

All mt mates except one and me smoke weed and do coke they allways offer me some but never put pressure on me to take it probably mostly because theyd get a slap. A few of them sell too I've been asked to sell coke a few times aswell but not my kind of thing I douldn even tell how much it would be worth anyway.

I've never tried illegal Drugs or smoked myself, I find drinking does enough to give me a good time, the only advantage of smoking weed instead of getting drunk is that it is cheaper and you don't get a hangover, still I don't plan to do it as it causes mental health issues, after watching Trainspotting, I don't think I could ever take Heroin.

Didn't realise people could actually play FM without a smoke lol this has to be one of the straightest forums i've been on.

Hugs not drugs. Nuff said.

Yes I have done drugs and like most smoked weed and dabbled in coke. Now I have worked with people who have addictions to all sorts of drugs and that includes weed and alcohol and before anyone says again weed is not addictive YES IT IS. Any form of regular drug taking is an addiction. I smoke tobbaco and i am addicted as I cant give up. I have even had an addiction to caffiene and when started to sleep walk I knew that was when I had a problem.

Has anyone ever tried magic mushrooms?

A work mate of mine says he took some and was chased all night by 2 giant mars bars.Sounds a bit too far fetched to me.

I smoke weed very regularly tbh, as do all of my mates. I do enjoy drinking and cigarettes alot too.

I've basically used weed for almost 6years now... I'm in my final year of Uni
(mechanical engineering), I've done that and held down 2 jobs and smoked weed most days.

Now on one hand, yes you do get addicted to it, its not the plant but the effect on your brain, you crave that feeling.. I second that when I don't have weed and I can be pretty low, but with most things life can make you feel pretty low.

Now the reason that I use weed is that an alcohol addiction killed my father when I was 15, so I very rarely drink. All the stuff about mental health problems caused by weed is rubbish, scientific research has showed that whilst only 2-5% of users "could" develop schizophrenia but only if their brain was set-up for it - i.e weed affects the receptors in the brain - more or bigger receptors means the bigger the effect - so most people can smoke all their lives and never even develop a headache. Whilst others can have 3 spliffs and go crazy - I've seen it!!

The point here is that am I a bad person for doing drugs?? **** no. I take a drug that is considered legal in some countries, I'm well informed and I'm better for it.

Alcohol can make me angry and emotional (another reason why I don't drink too often) Weed helps me eat properly and get some good sleep, also it's one of the most powerful social tools/drugs ever!

I've also heard about the fact that it makes you lazy, NOT TRUE, it makes it easier for you to chose to be lazy, especially if you wake and bake everyday, but I go to uni and to work then have a spliff in the evenings. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I wouldn't lie about this but surely I contradict most of the non-users beliefs/misconceptions...

It was proved that weed is more safe than alcohol, so...
I must be a vary ignorant person. When my dad told me that he smoked weed once, I was shocked, I thought of him in a comletley different way. But now I've read this thread, it just sounds normal to smoke weed.