Have you ever taken drugs?

yeh bro, people hear joint or weed and automatically think"DRUGS!!!"

But in fact, i don't really see cannabis as a drug in the same way that coke and heroin is a drug. I mean cannabis grows naturally in some parts of the world, an many religions use it as a source to help with meditation and enlightenment.

Has anyone ever tried magic mushrooms?

A work mate of mine says he took some and was chased all night by 2 giant mars bars.Sounds a bit too far fetched to me.

I've tried them, I didn't hallucinate much just saw colours that weren't actually there.

I don't snort, puff, inject, inhale, smoke or drink. Call me boring but I'll probably live longer than half of you fools.

No, been offered it though but I don't want to **** up my life with drugs so think I'll pass.

Drugs are just for people who want to look hard in front of other people IMO

tried smoke, pills, trips, mushrroms, and gas but stopped like 2 years ago cause my brain was pretty fuked, lost quite a few brain cells but now all is good :)

I know it was like 2 years ago but I just wanted to say it is possible to get addicted to anything, it's just some things are more addictive than others. Some druggies (i.e Heroin addicts) are just as addicted to preparing themselves for the hit as they are to the actual drug so with that logic it is possible to become addicted to cannabis because it completely changes your state of mind.

But on the topic of me, I have to have 14 hits of calpol a day, and if I can't find any then I just go get some crystal meth.

I know it was like 2 years ago but I just wanted to say it is possible to get addicted to anything, it's just some things are more addictive than others. Some druggies (i.e Heroin addicts) are just as addicted to preparing themselves for the hit as they are to the actual drug so with that logic it is possible to become addicted to cannabis because it completely changes your state of mind.

But on the topic of me, I have to have 14 hits of calpol a day, and if I can't find any then I just go get some crystal meth.

haha yeah, not much difference between c meth and calpol anyway so its ok

getting off a drug is easy to say no for the first time the hardest time to say no is the 2nd 3rd 4th and so on, it took me like nearly a year to completely feel normal again, unfortunetly my car licence video was during that period so i have something to remind to never go back to that lol.

Last edited:
Dont do drugs or smoke, dont plan to either. Drinking is enough of a buzz tbh, drugs do other stuff to your body wihich is really bad, and the majority of drugs are cut with dangerous stuff so dealers and suppliers sell more and get more money, it's a dangerous gamble.

When I had a night out a couple of months go, I had 2 lines of MCAT and it was really good. All I have done really and probably never do it again.

I have never tried drugs or **** for that matter, i dont think i ever will. i think i dont want to get addicted on something so there no point in even trying it once.

Iv never attempted trying any of what anyone has mentioned previously... except smelling petrol, that is just the dogs bollocks of smells!

i drink "what else do you do as a student" but only when i go out, i don't walk the streets with a can in my hand like a heathen

iv been offered everything that can be offered just never interested me, i have friends that do all types of **** regularly, but they respect the fact that i don't wana breath in the smoke etc so do it away from me.

iv always had the philosophy that there is more to life, and better things to spend my time and "money" on, but its everyones personal preference on what they want to do.

I've tried them, I didn't hallucinate much just saw colours that weren't actually there.
Sure they weren't just Shiitake mushrooms that someone told you were magic? lol

Apperently you boil them up with Coffee to take away their awful taste. Magic mushrooms that is not Shiitake. :D

my friends take/used to take Cocaine/E n stuff, they always told me that i had to try it once, i told them politely, to F off :p seen them do it etc etc and never interested me!

i mean i have smoked a couple of j birds in my life :D but nothing hectic, used to smoke cigs, gave up a while a go and i do love my beers, wine and whiskey (i would much prefer taking my lady out to dinner and have lovely food and wine, whiskey etc than going out and getting ******, i am 24yrs old now, used to do that when i was younger though, but does not interest me in the slightest, have mates around for a Weber and rugby and drink responsibly, dont drink to get ******, i am a wine, whiskey and beer conisseur ;))

as mentioned earlier, drugs are bad mmmkay...

Funny Some of the people here dissing drugs when they clearly don't know the facts about weed , alcohol kills more people in Britain than any other drug buts its cool cause its TAXED , if weed was taxed u would hear nothing about it , weed doesnt make u want to break into houses or go fighting or raping or killing or dying , Alcohol Does With most people , just so you know smoking weed dont make you a junkie , cause i smoke weed everyday ive worked basically everyday of my life since i left school at 16 , and as for mental health problems it affects everyone in a different way , done me no damage what so ever , instead of sitting dissing weed maybe you should take a closer look at how alcohol destroys lifes , weed is not man made so it cant really be classed as a drug in my opinion , and if u do its no more a drug than nicotine or paracetamol which are both man made , weed is not psychically addictive , its a mentally addictive drug , meaning if you tell your head enough times u aint smoking it anymore its easy to give it up , i smoke it because i enjoy it not because im a ******* lowlife , i work from home and have a very good job and ive smoked weed the whole time i gaurentee if i sit drinking at my desk i wouldnt be able to function after a few , i dont drink what so ever at all even on new year you have to force it down my neck id rather have a joint anyday , at least i wont go fighting or killing someone .

Just adding in for people who drink , that's your choice i choose not to just like you will choose not to smoke weed , we all make our own choices and im happy with mine , aint looking for an arguement or trying to offend anyone , just expressing my opinion with some facts attached to it.
If i caused offence to anyone i apologize

A professor basically backing up my views
Alcohol most dangerous drug
In a later interview to The Times, Professor Nutt amplified his views on the dangers of alcohol. It was alcohol, he said, that was the ‘gateway drug’ and it remained the greatest threat to society. The Government’s failure to address the problem epitomised its disregard for scientific evidence. Professor Nutt said that the comparison he made between the harm caused by alcohol and Ecstasy, which led to his dismissal as Head of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs, ‘was incontrovertible’.

“When I say alcohol is more dangerous than Ecstasy, cannabis and LSD, I mean it, and the council means it,” Professor Nutt said. “The Government has to wake up to this time bomb and the health risks of alcohol. Across the political spectrum everyone knows that alcohol is the biggest killer.” He added: “If alcohol was discovered tomorrow it would definitely be illegal. It’s a dangerous drug — there’s no doubt about that. There is an issue about understanding that it’s alcohol that will kill people’s kids, not Ecstasy.”

Professor Nutt advocated the tripling of alcohol prices, with taxation the most obvious way of achieving this.

Last edited:
Never tried drugs before, I prefer whiskey and the odd cigarette (trying to quit smokes :'( )