Haye Vs. Klitschko

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
I am just wondering who you guys think will win the fight between these two on June 20.
I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best fights in a long time.

I think Haye will win it though because Klitschko dosnt have the skill to match Haye.

Edit:

Sorry guys this fight isn't scheduled yet but Wlad Klischko is calling Haye out, i made a mistake in my research.

Last edited:
Didnt know the fight got planned which brother is it?

Going for a Haye win then, Vitali will be the real test for Haye if they ever fight. This will be good preparation but Vitali is stronger and more experienced than Wladimir

Haye is going to get the **** knocked out of him. i went to his fight against Ruiz, and he guard was ****, He will be to cocky.

Is it in Germany, USA or UK. if so what city in UK

Haye is going to get the **** knocked out of him. i went to his fight against Ruiz, and he guard was ****, He will be to cocky.

I think it is in the Schalke football arena in Germany

**** wont be making that trip then. What has Germany got to do with anything. a Ukrainian Boxer versus a Britain. Why is it in a country which got **** all to do with some

**** wont be making that trip then. What has Germany got to do with anything. a Ukrainian Boxer versus a Britain. Why is it in a country which got **** all to do with some
The Klitschko bros live in germany

Him and his trainers are smart enough to know he can't do that against Klitchko.

Him and his trainers are smart enough to know he can't do that against Klitchko.

His trainer is, but Haye will get caught up in the media frenzy like usual

This fight won't happen for a while yet, if at all.

Certainly not in June, in my opinion.

Haye has been saing **** about the Klitchkos for a while in my oppinion Wlad is the weaker of the two but if hes calling Haye out lets see what hes made of. Hopefull Haye gets his big mouth wired shut.

This would be an epic fight if it happens.

hayes good enough without a dout. really looking forward to this hope it goes ahead.

Shame really. Would have been a great fight. From what I have heard Haye was just to greedy. If Haye is that disappointed the fight is not going ahead he could have easily accepted some of the demands such as entering the ring first. I have also heard Haye is wanting double the amount of money they agreed. Sad times :(

I heard different, i heard the Klitchko's wanted most of the money because they wanted to show the fight on a channel they own in Germany. I think both partys have done wrong and i dout this fight will happen now.

No haye wasnt to greedy he offered a 50-50 split with the money which is unusaul as the winner usually gets more so obviously klitchsco is the one who is crapping himself