Haye Vs. Klitschko

I always respected Haye because he always mouthed off but proved himself, Now hes champion I have came to the conclussion that unless he fights atleast one of the 2 brothers he never will be a worthy champion in my eyes! EVER. this fight talk has went on for too long get the fight arranged give the money to charity and fight 1 in Germany 1 in UK. Problem solved. If I was in charge of the boxing I would refuse both of them any other fights until they fought each other and if they didn't sort it all of them would lose theyre titles.

Haye has said if the fights dont go ahead by his 31st birthday they can go **** themselves. He agreed to all of the little ego boosts that Klitschko wanted...

It being in Germany, German TV broadcasting not Sky, him coming into the ring 2nd and his name being first on all listings for the fight, the purse being split 50-50 even though Haye would bring more money to the fight, and what happened? he ****** Haye off and is fighting Chirosa instead. Poor sportsmanship.

Haye arranged a fight against whats his face the Audley Harrison though aswell, both camps are at fault here, Neither should be allowed to arrange any fights against any other fighters, If you need to lock them in a room until they sort it out do it.

Haye arranged a fight against whats his face the Audley Harrison though aswell, both camps are at fault here, Neither should be allowed to arrange any fights against any other fighters, If you need to lock them in a room until they sort it out do it.

Tomorrow night after 12 pints outside the Kebab shop... that'd sort the job out.

Tomorrow night after 12 pints outside the Kebab shop... that'd sort the job out.

Lol Just lock them in the room make sure theres a camera there and put it live on SSN then if they start arguing/fighting we still get to see them fight!