Haye Vs. Klitschko

No haye wasnt to greedy he offered a 50-50 split with the money which is unusaul as the winner usually gets more so obviously klitchsco is the one who is crapping himself

Haye agreed to the 50-50 split yes, but from what I have heard he just wanted more money. Not agreeing to some of the other demands such as entering the ring first is just ridiculous. Klitschko holds the 3 belts so should have the choice, he agreed to have the fight in England so that is fair.

The ammount of times Haye has stalled this fight is ridiculous, if what he says is true and that he is desperate for the fight to go ahead he should just accept the demands of the true champ.

Wrong, Wladimer is now facing Derick Chisora as there fight got cancelled due to klitchscko back playing up. April 30th is the new date.

So how can he have two fights in 2011, but he should face vladimer first because vitali would be too much for haye. Late 2011 im going for. HAYE 2 WIN THO!

Haye agreed to the 50-50 split yes, but from what I have heard he just wanted more money. Not agreeing to some of the other demands such as entering the ring first is just ridiculous. Klitschko holds the 3 belts so should have the choice, he agreed to have the fight in England so that is fair.

The ammount of times Haye has stalled this fight is ridiculous, if what he says is true and that he is desperate for the fight to go ahead he should just accept the demands of the true champ.

Haye agreed to letting Wlad enter 2nd, Wlad be the 1st name when it is being promoted and other ****. But Wlad is going to fight Dereck Chisora which will more than likely mean he backs out of the Haye fight.

Haye is retiring in October and Klitchsko just accepted the fight offer from Derek Chisora over David Haye.

How is Haye the one stalling this fight?

The Heavyweight Division is a joke!

Let's bring on Pacquiao -vs- Mayweather Jr. Come out from hiding Mayweather & get your *** whooped by the Pacman.

Haye is retiring in October and Klitchsko just accepted the fight offer from Derek Chisora over David Haye.

How is Haye the one stalling this fight?

Becauase Haye Picked very difficult demands, and Month where Sky didnt want the fight due to young Amir fighting in the same month, Haye could of had this fight 12 months ago, but didnt have the balls then, and still doesnt.

Becauase Haye Picked very difficult demands, and Month where Sky didnt want the fight due to young Amir fighting in the same month, Haye could of had this fight 12 months ago, but didnt have the balls then, and still doesnt.

True, before it did feel like Haye was dodging, especially when he ended up fighting Fraudley...I mean, that's a ridiculous farce of a fight when he could at least fought his mandatory Chageav.
But now it's slightly different, as everything is 50/50 & all the main things were sorted out. However, apparently negotiations fell apart because they couldn't decide on a venue?! Now I feel Vlad is starting to duck Haye. Or they are both ****** ducking each other.

heavyweight boxing is dead ever since the end of Tyson, these lot would not last 2 mintues with the boxers of the 70s and 80s,

so to answer your question

who gives a flying f'%$*

hahaha, ill put 100 euros on Vladimir. If Haye wins, ill run naked around my house while taping myself and then upload that on you tube.
heavyweight boxing is dead ever since the end of Tyson, these lot would not last 2 mintues with the boxers of the 70s and 80s
I disagree. Why. Boxers of the 70 and 80s didnt have proper tactic, technology or role models. They are rolemodels to Vladimir. I belive Vladimir and Vitali are best boxers ever.Not attractive, but effective.

Last edited:
hahaha, ill put 100 euros on Vladimir. If Haye wins, ill run naked around my house while taping myself and then upload that on you tube.

I disagree. Why. Boxers of the 70 and 80s didnt have proper tactic, technology or role models. They are rolemodels to Vladimir. I belive Vladimir is best boxer ever. He is not attractive, but he is effective.
Vitali > Waldimir

I disagree. Why. Boxers of the 70 and 80s didnt have proper tactic, technology or role models. They are rolemodels to Vladimir. I belive Vladimir and Vitali are best boxers ever.Not attractive, but effective.

haha best boxers evers, are you taking the ****, no proper tactic (Ali vs Foreman hmmmm) technology (all you need are boots, shorts, boxing gloves) the only boxers of the era that could live with the past greats are mayweather and manny FACT

haha best boxers evers, are you taking the ****, no proper tactic (Ali vs Foreman hmmmm) technology (all you need are boots, shorts, boxing gloves) the only boxers of the era that could live with the past greats are mayweather and manny FACT

Roy Jones Jr in his prime could have run with the big boys too.. but we're straying wildly off topic.

Haye to win IMO. If it's in England, he'll win on points. If it's anywhere else, he'll knock Vitali/Vladimir out in the 9th.

You what? Quite apart from Ali and all the normals, Lennox Lewis is better than both of them: indeed, he proved it.

the fight got called off more cause of the date.. wladmir wanted it on the weekend of the royal wedding but haye wanted it after that to maximize publicity

its my opinion :)
hahah, looking foward to see haye's fall :)

Just to make it clear. It looks like the fight won't be going ahead. For whatever reason, you can argue blame has to lie with both camps.