HBQ's "Messi Barca Tactic" (originally for FM11), working great on FM13

The best tactic i used with tbh wingbacks so far in fm 13, and I tried many!!! Although i just started using it yesterday with Everton for about 10 matches so I will be back at the end of the season! One thing I noticed is that you don't have to use the exact type of players to make it work, having Jelavic as tm and some slow defenders, supose it will get much better when I will have the money to buy the type of guys you recomend!!!

this tactic is mint for lower league clubs....i got hartlepool promoted into the championship winning the league 1 title with 100+ goals scored with loads of 30 odd year old free transfers........17 year old striker luke james scored 20 goals over the season, jonny franks was my top scorer with 35 goals in 47 games!!!! cheers !!

ı have thıs tactıc and cl champıon whıt fenerbahçe..

Please give the downloadlink of your tactic.Stoch play on messi role in your tactic?Can i change strickers role or no?

I dıdnt change anythıng..only pulled back stoch whıt mouse...and next season to dortmund 25m € :)

Last edited:
This tactic is weird !!

Played 3 games, scored 10 goals conceded 7. Poor defence, very poor.

Tactic has been great so far for me with Toulouse. Started a new game with them gave it a proper pre-season now 5 games in played 5 won 4 drawn 1 scored 15 conceded 5 with my last game away to PSG winning 7-2. Hope it keeps up this way.