Hearts

Gregor said:
Tall only made his debut last week, shocking!
yeah, and he's been on 8k a week for the whole season doing nothing, i could tht for 8k a week:D

Hearts defeat must be in part down to Romanovs bizarre team selection, he drops Webster to the stands again and lines up a central defense that has no experience of playing together.
Just because Webster wont sign a new deal.

It will mean nothing 2 us if we don't beat Celtic in their own pitch. We simply must go into tomorrows game giving it everything for the full 90 minutes and have some of the Villareal confidence in ourselves.

Last edited:
theres a rumour the lithuanians only started becuase the game was being showin in Lithunaia and it would boost viewing figures.

Ive enver wanted Caldwell at Celtic, hes not nay better than what e;ve got in the reserves (ie varga and possibly Virgo (who knows!?))

Also Hearts will be a laffing stock in Europe next season, dropping your best players for a cruital derby match!

Its not like they are doign anything that bad they just want to leave and with good reason. Hibs still play Caldwell, Celtic will stick with Petrov.

Yeah, I heard some guy on the radio show "Your Call" saying something about that rumour.

aren't jambos starting 2 get worried about romanov cause if he was in cahrge of hibs i would worrying a **** of a lot

I would be if he was at my team.

Romanov has went about it the wrong way, if he wants succes at hearts then fine, and i must admit when Burley was there, i thought they might be pretty close to having the right mix. But he has just made a complete mess of hearts now.

I don't think the Scottish game has had anyone this mad in it in recent history.

Last edited:
Im sure as a Hibs fan you would love to be in our position right now, First cup final in 8 years and 2nd in the league. It's his team now he can do what he thinks is best and it's working no matter how contravercial (sp) he is.I mean if it wasnt for him we would be in the religation zone with players like Jason Dair :worried:

as a hibs fan i am quite happy with the situation @ easter road. we have a team with a **** of a lot of potential which has cost us barely anything and i think we will come on leaps and bounds next season if we r a bit luckier with injuries and we get 2 new centrebacks and a goalie.

p.s. @ least theres no chance of us going bust in the future

ANT101 said:
Yeah, I heard some guy on the radio show "Your Call" saying something about that rumour.

Same :p

Also, no chance of going bust!? thats a very likely possiblity! Romaov if he carrie son will br forced out, then what!?

if romanov fails to get in champs league and fails to get the 10m prize money u get then hol he get his money back:| romanov will sell tynie and all it's assests to get his money back

Hibs have a great chance of going bust..we all do depending on if we get a new league sponcer.

Yea we will have to get one soon or we may be in alot of trouble. Also grrr i hate that Irish **** it's **** i was hoping Sky would have made a new big after how well Hearts,Hibs,Kilmarnock have done this year and how close it was last year :mad: