Hearts

Anyone seen news of the world, hartleys been having an affair with the woman from RBOS adverts. And his wife told the papers that he wears her underwear under his kit.

didnt hear about that but didnt Hartley admit he wears a thong during a match before?

Hey the RBS chick is hot good on him. We played **** yesterday aswell i hope we get Gretna in the final. Hopefully the draw will look like Hearts vrs Hamilton/Dundee
Gretna vrs Hibs

:D

yeah, but still a ****** thing to do when you've got 3 kids. And the woman from rbs will probably get sacked. bad press for company

Hearts ur ****!

Rangerd are gunna finish 2nd now and Hibs are gunna win Sco Cup

We need more Prodies on this site im out numbered.

FIFA, please deduct 3 points from Hearts, he was being sectarianist

So much Hearts bagging. I think i just might play as Hearts on FM06 because you should always go for the down trodden and under dogs. I have no SPL experience what so ever. But in my years all i've ever heard of from Scotland is Celtic and Rangers, Celtic and Rangers, Celtic and Rangers. If there is a match played on TV from SPL at anytime, anywhere, it seems to be Celtic and Rangers.

:yikes: Terrible if you look at the spl table you will see that we are 2nd :D

If your going Hearts dont you dare sell Craig Gordon.

Kris said:
:yikes: Terrible if you look at the spl table you will see that we are 2nd :D

If your going Hearts dont you dare sell Craig Gordon.

2nd and managerless!

Hearts have sacked their head coach Graham Rix, the club has confirmed.
Coach Valdas Ivanauskas has been appointed as his interim replacement, with John McGlynn assisting him.

Rix only took the position in November, following the sacking of the previous head coach, George Burley, after only a few months in the job.

"We have been disappointed with the team's performance. Results were not what they should have been," chairman Roman Romanov told the Hearts website.

"We also felt that some of the signings made in January were not appropriate for Hearts.

"In addition, the events which occurred in February when Hearts played Dundee United, including the way in which some information appeared in the public domain, were disappointing to us.

"I'd like to thank Graham Rix for all his hard work at Hearts. He gave 100% but ultimately it did not work out. Vladimir Romanov and the club's management felt that something had to be done quickly. We owed it to the fans."

Rix's role has been under question ever since, and was further undermined when it emerged owner Vladimir Romanov had picked the team for the game against Dundee United referred to in Hearts' statement.

Hearts signed 11 players during the January transfer window, many of whom were understood to have been chosen by Romanov.

Director of football Jim Duffy has also been relieved of his duties, having been appointed to the role just a month ago.

Hearts are currently second in the SPL, 14 points behind Celtic. Their 1-1 draw at home to Rangers on Sunday kept them six points clear of Alex McLeish's side in the battle for the second Champions League spot.

OK, isnt this going to be Hearts 3rd manager of the season? I havent read the rest of the thread, and (im expecting grief off some people here) i dont really follow Scottish football all that much.
Just seems like Scotland have their own equivalent of Roman Abramovich crossed with Rupert Lowe and Milan Mandaric in the Hearts chairman.
I know moneys all well and good to a football club, but stability is just as important. Just look at Leeds.

No griefing :) i just dont like it when people are critical of our league when they dont follow it.Yea he is a mix between the three really, He is just doing things like there done in other parts of Europe like Italy etc where clubs go through alot of Managers.I didnt like the idea of Rix taking xharge in the first place but he didnt do a bad job and i wish him every bit of success in the future. I think if Romanov wants us to be successfull then he needs to put his money where his mouth is and apoint a top boss.

I cant criticise Scottish football becuase i know next to nothing about it, but i was shocked to **** to notice Dion Dublin scored for Celtic in their League Cup win. Now ive got to admit that i dont rate him at all, and to be honest, i thought he'd retired!!!!

Dont judge Scottish football on Dion.

Hes amde 3 sub aps since he arrived in Jan and we did beat Dunfermline 8-0 last month. Only reason hes at Celtic is that Strachans has his Conventry club on the go with the likes of shittty ****** Telfer getting a 2 YEAR DEAL!!!

Also that SFA meeting was recent, maybe the SFA ruled he wasnt fit to manage in Scotland (cue SPL Slaggin) or maybe Romaov has a young daughter ;)

lol, who'll be the new manager, couple of names to mantion could be McLeish, Souness, anyone else, and before you take the **** out of my ideas remember its hearts and nothing normal happens at hearts.

Doubt Mcleish although it would be controversial so maybe so. Souness is a possbility

I can just see this bringin instability to the club, although i suppose what the Romanovs say goes

Exactly i would rather have Rix than those two muppets here.I would like to see someone with a good eurepean record.

and another one bites the dust! 5 managers in 18 months, maybe romanovs trying to set a record

Double ha :

Everton boss David Moyes is to bid £3m for Hearts and Scotland goalkeeper Craig Gordon. (Star)

&

Celtic will win the league vrs youz