Hearts

EASY EASY EASY!!!!!

Not the best game ever but 4-0 was amazing. Sproule is a dirty basterd stamping on Miko's back. Should be an easy final!!!!

ALL THE HIBEE'S ARE GAY!!!!!!

Was a shiz match, I gave up after Hartleys 2nd.

My mates all say that Sproule did stamp on him but Miko made a meal of it

Gretna are going to trump you in the final :D

Don't Gretna have a European Cup place? Cause Hearts are going to finish 3rd this season :p?

its about as great as your spelling!

It’s a big game 2morrow i’ll be watching and I hope the celts do us a favour and win

yeh yeh, you jsut want us to win the title

if it means we finish 2nd

Last edited:
Shiz Game tbh and we didnt deserve a point either, Typical Hearts there today. Hopefully Celtic will do us a huge favour and beat Rangers tomorrow.

Hibs have done us the biggest favour this afternoon. We have to win tomorrow so badly now. It's the most important game of the season so far. Suddenly the 2nd spot is possible again.:)

What was up with Rudi Skacel and Edgaras Jankauskas both dropped and Andy Webster left sitting in the stand???

Hearts are defitly the worst managed club ever, in terms of everything! You have like 35 first team players, your record signings only made 4 apps and started twice, Tall only made his debut last week, shocking!

I knew rangers would still have a chance fo getting 2nd like I said before. Rangers will prob beat Hearts and so will Celtic. Whatever happpens 2moz will have a massive bearing on it

what hapeened 2 hearts? apart from 20 mins in 2nd half u never turned up. gregor, r u still wanting caldwell @ celtic, he nearly cost us the game. our defence r a bunch of clowns, they all fell over each other for the goal