Hearts

i just wont log on then dumbass

theres a **** of a lot of pcs at college to be using

Calm down Clackerbag. Still can't see what's so good about Irn-Bru. It's just a average drink.

Anymore about Irn-Bru and warnings will be handed out. Back on topic please.

samleggott said:
doesnt make it nice, it means the scots like it, they have no taste anyway!

just look at them

''JUST LOOK AT THEM''

That is Racism if ever i've seen it. If an Asian came on this forum and we were talking about going on holiday and someone said something along the lines of, Well you all look like you will commit a terrorist attack I would be banned immidiatly.

At least give him a warning. Im sure Kris and Gregor agree with me.

clackerbag said:
''JUST LOOK AT THEM''

That is Racism if ever i've seen it. If an Asian came on this forum and we were talking about going on holiday and someone said something along the lines of, Well you all look like you will commit a terrorist attack I would be banned immidiatly.

At least give him a warning. Im sure Kris and Gregor agree with me.

I would agree but you called me a spammer

I do agree with you.If i had said the same thing to an asian i would have been banned so fast. Also Who is he to talk about taste he is a boro fan ffs :p

Its cos Sean + Sam are from Boro, all the smog from the factories has ****** their taste buds.

Jammy Jammy bastards!

Falkirk were winning 2-0 at home vrs a 10 man hearts & Hearts still managed to draw.

I suppose it will make it sweate rwhen Celtic beat Hearts in 2 weeks to go top :D

was never a red card guy was a mile offside. Most Biast ref ever!!!. Falkirk got lucky 2 score two. Mon The Hearts!!!

Pressley said after the match that he deservedto get sent off.

Ive not seen it yet.

He did deserve to go now i have seen it again. Guy was still a mile offside.

Are you gunna go to Parkhead Kris?

I am (going to watch it on TV)

Good result for Hearts imo, champions always claim results even when they go down and arent playing as well as they have :D

thats not what people said when Celtic came back vrs Motherwell to make it 4-4

JAMMY SO AND SO'S !!!!!

big elvis is class a hat-trick for a defender !!! mind u 1 of them was in his own goal !!! ha ha ha ha ha rangers reject !!!

hearts are an average side they'll no win the spl rangers or the manky mob will

Clearly a Weegie. tut tut

We have a better squad than you, If we do fall it will be because of lack of spl experiece. Even Celtic are better than you lot, Your gaffer dont have a clue Klos should be number 1, Bernard is fat and **** and Novo could not score in a brothel.

why does bluenose have lampard in a rangers sig?