Hearts

Sean said:
I doubt the EPL would raid them, as it pretty much never happens. But I can see one of the OF pinching a few players, due to them being the new SPL champions :p

How would you know if you have never seen them play?

Yup hes trying to buy the club out right. I hope he buys it & turns evil

Oh thats a big supprise..

They arnt doing to bad though.. 2-0 up after 30 mins ;)

Jack said:
Oh thats a big supprise..

Is that sarcasim or stupidity?

This was obviously gunna happen as it was the chairman that was buying the players. Burley had no say. Infact there was a massive mix up on deadline day when Burley thought he had sold one of their players but Romanov said no. So it was obvious somwthing was gunna happen.

It makes no sense though,why leave now cos of transfers???

Still,Hearts for the SPL! They managed to win without him

ajw said:
It makes no sense though,why leave now cos of transfers???

I heard a rumour that Burley wanted Bobic but Romaov said no & that was the last straw.

Or maybe becuase Romanov is spending his money on buying Hearts rather than trans in the jan window?

Burley is a wank anyway unlocal **** :mad:

He done this at Ipswich and Derby.

Always falling out with some1 he is.

George Burley is well a gay. You can tell by his camp voice & how he always has a tiff with his chairman

:D Have you seen the guys being linked with the job?? Ranieri or how ever you spell it. Would like to see him or Sir Bobby

Rainieris the biggest joke ever in football! Worst manager ever people just like him cos he can barely speak english & his stupid look on his face.

As for Sir Rob I think he would be a good appoint, but will probably last as long as Burley but for different reasons :p

Romanov is 150/1 for the job

The Ex Russia manager is one of the favs.

I would like Sir Bobby untill the end of the season, then someone else

On Scotsport SPL (I know but its th eonly place with Celtic highlights thats free) they thought it might be a bit of a conspiracy in the fact that Nevio Scala wanted 3 months before he started the job & its been 3 months & Burleys offski.

Ye but who cares about Scotsport SPL. Worst TV show EVER!

Like I said, I know

BUT

actually they had a point becuase it is true abotu Nevio Scala

Gregor said:
On Scotsport SPL (I know but its th eonly place with Celtic highlights thats free) they thought it might be a bit of a conspiracy in the fact that Nevio Scala wanted 3 months before he started the job & its been 3 months & Burleys offski.

Thats a very interesting point, Word on Jambos.net is that Sir Bobby will be manager untill the end of the season and Nevio Scala will work under Robson and when the season is over he will be boss.

If you got for Sir Boab you should bring in a young up and comer but someone whos obviously not that well known yet, maybe do a HIbs and find a Mowbary :D