Hearts

clackerbag said:
why does bluenose have lampard in a rangers sig?

Hes obviously a sectarian *****. It had the red hand of Ulster in it before.

Gregor said:
thats not what people said when Celtic came back vrs Motherwell to make it 4-4

cos they shouldnt conceed 4 :p

strange sig...

**** Kris and his avatar!! Bet your 'buzzing' over how Hearts are doing Kristopher :p

Ive not stopped in 3 pages of this thread :D

I think we will beat Celtic

clackerbag said:
why does bluenose have lampard in a rangers sig?

Because Chelsea and Rangers have good connections. Like Chelsea and PSV, Man Utd and Antwerp.

Jamie said:
Because Chelsea and Rangers have good connections. Like Chelsea and PSV, Man Utd and Antwerp.

They have bad good bad connections.

because their connections are their both holligans.

Also Kris if you think Herats are gunna beat Celtic at Celtic park youre on something.

Chelsea isnt as bad as they used to be, concerning hooligans. Ive heard about Rangers though. Yeah i think the name used is buddy clubs.

Gregor said:
They have bad good bad connections.

because their connections are their both holligans.

Also Kris if you think Herats are gunna beat Celtic at Celtic park youre on something.

It happened last year and we were **** then plus you have a terrible defence nowadays.

We have the best defence in the SPL! OFFICIALLY!

Whats wrong with our defense anyway? Its a really good SPL defence.

Telfer is average, Balde has been solid enough, McManus has been great, Camara had provided good running.

Fyysas is mile better than Mo Camara Webster and Pressley are well better than Bobo and Mcmanus and Telfer is ok i suppose.

Well was nice to see 60k turn out at Celtic to watch them vs Hearts. I think Hearts evolution is really helping the league. I heard it was a decent game and a fair result at that. 1-1.

Yea it was :D

Im pleased with the point aswell

Rudi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gota be Hearts for the SPL,theyve taken 4 points off the 'top two' now.

Hearts arent gunna win the SPL, its like saying Spurs will finish 2nd.

There squad is tiny, an injury to a player like Skacel & their ******. Plus the OF & EPL might raid their squad.

Well we were missing Gordon,Bednar etc today and we still got a point.

Gregor said:

There squad is tiny, an injury to a player like Skacel & their ******. Plus the OF & EPL might raid their squad.

Spurs may finish second,more likely third though. Gregor,theyve gota be favourites at the min cos theyve taken a point off you away,havent lost,and beat Rangers

Ok,so their squad could get raided,but on the other hand,their chairman might go out to strengthen instead :king:

Matt Holland has been linked with a move according to the papers :yikes:

Kris said:
Matt Holland has been linked with a move according to the papers :yikes:

Catch up! He was linked to you two weeks ago.

It looks like now though hes going to Ipswich.

But youre getting Freddy Bobic who was half decent about 10 years ago.

Gregor said:

I doubt the EPL would raid them, as it pretty much never happens. But I can see one of the OF pinching a few players, due to them being the new SPL champions :p

chuckle chuckle

I can see some EPL teams wanting them.

& It has happened, Hearts have lost most of their players in recent years to EPL teams & the OF