Hearts

Thats right.We were the better team aswell Skacel is amazing, Rangers were nothing above average.

Hearts for the SPL!!!!

Ye hearts were really good. I was watching it with a Rangers fan which made it even better. As always he blamed the ref sour grapes.

I think Hearts will win the SPL now. They showed character after the midweek dissapointment.

Caley will beat Livi in the quarters

Yeh i was listening to it with a Rangers fan, twas funny :D

Hearts wont win the league! Theyve not even played Cetlic yet.

But Gregor you cant argue with a 100% record in the league and Skacel is amazing. I was watching him yesterday and he was outstanding and you cant argue with 7 goals in 8 games from left mid.

clackerbag said:
But Gregor you cant argue with a 100% record in the league and Skacel is amazing. I was watching him yesterday and he was outstanding and you cant argue with 7 goals in 8 games from left mid.

I didnt say anything about Skacel. I will know though. Im glad we took Nakamura over him :p

Also theyve played well so far but i dont think they have what it takes this season unless Romanov really splashes the cash in Jan. Also its only a matter of time before Romanov & Burley fall out.

Although i want and think Hearts CAN win the legue,i just wonder if towards the end of the season that they might burn out. I hope not though

Burley has said many times he wants more depth. If we sign a few more players we can hold out. If we keep the players fit untill January then i think we can win the league.

Fair Play to Hearts everyone expected them to cave in at the first sign of an old firm club but they didn't. Well Done George Burley (Although it hurts Derby fans like myself to see him up there) it would be great to see anyone other than Rangers and Celtic win the SPL.

ajw said:
Although i want and think Hearts CAN win the legue,i just wonder if towards the end of the season that they might burn out. I hope not though

My thoughts exactly. We wont know really until the latter stages of the league.

Saturday, 15 October = Celtic - Hearts.

If Hearts win this then everyone will believe a win at Celtic Park in 2 weeks would be a pivotal match in my view.

I really hope hearts win the SPL it would be funny seen them i the Champions League like thun, George Burley he has to be one of the best managers around a mean who could have done what he has now

Ye who needs time to gel a team Strachan. Learn from Burley.

who gave me rep for the best sig ever in my last post?

Maybe you gave it to yourself by a double account, maybe it was me, mwaybe Sean, who cares, this is the Hearts thread. P.S your sig is ****.

How much have Hearts spent on players this season? and how many players have you signed?

clackerbag said:
who gave me rep for the best sig ever in my last post?

Me (sean do you want me to type a load of **** in here to make you happy)

lol Gregor really hates the minimum post thing.

Gregor = Spammer

It doesn;t i bet u are just put off by its colour. FACT Scotland is the only country that coca-cola sells its drinks to and is not the most sold. In scotland Irn Bru is the most sold drink.

doesnt make it nice, it means the scots like it, they have no taste anyway!

just look at them