Hearts

Gregor said:
Why are you complaing? It got you more money

Also no-one apart from old firm fans subscribe to setanta, there is no way english people can keep up with scottish football if they can't watch it. Setanta is the work of the devil :devil:

I hate setenta tooo obviously becuase it means I cant watch Celtic

ye but a subscription is almost worth it if your an old firm fan, imagine all that money if you arent an OF supporter to watch 2 of your own teams games

Yeah, I would agree with u, I wouldn't subscribed 2 setenta if I wasn't an OF fan

The only games iv watched is the old firm games, I just listen 2 radio Scotland.

Nice another 5/6 playes to his quality and we could win the league next year.

Kris said:
Nice another 5/6 playes to his quality and we could win the league next year.

I'd imagine hes on at least 20k tbh, if Gordons getting 19k.

Maybe 1 or 2m i would say for a player like Rudi.

Is this offical, is not on any other sports news or hearts web site

Back 2 Hearts

It may be a bit premature since the season hasn't ended and Rangers have been kack all year, :(

Can Hearts sustain their challenge for a few years and give us a competetive league :|
*Even if Rangers secure 2nd place and vastly improve next year can Hearts still contend?

I think so if we are keeping our best players now ratehr than selling them for **** price's like 1.5m for cc and Niemi.I want to see who gets the job next yar before i start saying were going to win the league.

Hearts 2nd

Congratulations to hearts - they deserve the chance more than we do.

Cant wait fo the jambos 2 rub it in on sunday :blush:
But I will be there to support the team.

I will now look forward positively & be happy with the fact that this mediocre domestic season is over & look forward to the summer wheeling and dealing, the league and UEFA Cup next year.