hellas verona win italian seria A and cup unbeaten amazing tactic

White Europa jeszcze mam kilka pytań. Zmieniles cos w opcjach taktyki? Jakieś ustawienia, instrukcje itp? Czy tylko wrzuciles taxe i grales? I jak spisuja się napastnicy? Dużo bramek strzelają?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

White Europa jeszcze mam kilka pytań. Zmieniles cos w opcjach taktyki? Jakieś ustawienia, instrukcje itp? Czy tylko wrzuciles taxe i grales? I jak spisuja się napastnicy? Dużo bramek strzelają?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
nie strzelili za duzo Robak okolol 16 i zielinski 13...nic nie zmienilem plug n play

Working well for me this tactic, also with Verona

Looking at how the strikers/tactic is set up, has anyone tried right WB crossing near post and left WB crossing far post? Seems to make sense logically but wondering how effective in practice

White Europe jeśli byś grał kolejny sezon tą taktyką w Pogoni to daj znać jeśli możesz czy dalej dobrze działa czy tak jak większość taktyk jest dobra tylko na jeden sezon. pozdr

Lovely tactic! I dominate my opponents with over 60% possession.

The one thing I hate is how often my registas shoot because they don't hit the goal. I'm scared it would affect the tactic if I tick "shoot less" on PI. Has anyone tried it?

Lovely tactic! I dominate my opponents with over 60% possession.

The one thing I hate is how often my registas shoot because they don't hit the goal. I'm scared it would affect the tactic if I tick "shoot less" on PI. Has anyone tried it?

Try it and see how it go's. In the meantime, look for better DM's with better shooting and then change back

The Ap seems to play better without roam from position ticked. I was finding that was making him run forward too often in build up play

is that the amc?

Sorry, he's a SS isnt he. Yeah, I mean the AMC. How important are the BPD's? Can they be changed to CD's? Just wondering why the BPD's were opted for? I've had a few moments now, and conceded goals, where the BPD has just played the ball against a regista or just dawdled on it to be tackled.

THE best tactic of of 2014 , 2-4 or 2-5 DEFENDERS best :)