hellas verona win italian seria A and cup unbeaten amazing tactic

You need completely different style in second seasom...ME somehow learn your tactic and eliminate you.

I tried with some tweaks, but doesnt help, it doesnt make enough difference. Another option is to switching between different tactics to keep ME guessing,

[QUOTE = Branco Europa; 2182626] View attachment 614593lutando com v2 segunda temporada ... em jogo primeira temporada com v1 ganhou o campeonato com facilidade, talvez é o trainning porque no ano passado teve coehesion equipe e def pos ... com v2 traying seu att defensiva e mov?
não sei meybe é apenas síndrome segunda temporada [/ QUOTE]

yes, training defensive and att mv

I've been using V1 and V2 to pretty good success. The biggest issue is I just don't score enough goals. I have tons and tons of shots, just not a lot of goals. Going to try and get some more players at ST/AMC that have good long shot. Also thinking of making the CF a F9 to help link up play more or a Treq.

Last edited:
I changed the forwards to F9/AF and made it symmetrical and then unticked the "shoot on sight" and have had a lot more success with version 2.

I changed the forwards to F9/AF and made it symmetrical and then unticked the "shoot on sight" and have had a lot more success with version 2.

How it looks?