Henrik Larsson Becomes NEW Celtic Manager !!!!

Elzy2010

Reaction score
sky-sports-news.jpg

Henrik Larrson Becomes New Celtic Boss!

_39975019_larsson300gt.jpg

Larsson in his playing days at Celtic Park

It was declared today at 5.30pm that Larrson would be the man to take over after a short spell by former team mate Neil Lennon. This came after Lennon was unable to appear at a drug test and therefore he was sacked for this and in the space of 3 hours new manager and legand Henrik Larrson was appointed.

Larrson stated at a conference not long ago that it is a dream come true for him to become manager of Celtic. He also said "I hope i can be as good in management with Celtic than i was in my playing days". It is said that Celtic fans are going crazy at the appointment of Larrson and cant wait to see him manage his first game this Wednesday againts German club Rostock, this will be the first of 3 matches they will play in their tour of Germany.

Larrson also stated that he would like to hold on to his current team with the addition if a few new faces. Altough he said "If the right offers come in for players i feel can be replaced then i will have to except them".

Larrson has also named 3 faces he would like to see join him at Celtic Park

250px-Olof_Mellberg_2006.jpg
Olof Mellberg - Swedish internationl played on the same Sweden team as Larrson. Has enjoyed spells with Juventus and current team Olyimpiakos since leaving Aston Villa in 2008. He may be old but has tons of experiance.

marco_verratti.jpg
Marco Veratti - Is a young Italian 16 year old attacking midfielder currently playing for Pescara Under 20's. He is claimed to be a future superstar he would be good for the future at Celtic.

markomitrovic300x200.png
Marko Mitrovic - Currently playing for the Chelsea Reserves and also Sweden U21's a combination of both young and Swedish. He is a 17 year old striker and is diffently one for the future.

(IM SORRY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SCREENSHOTS OF THE MATCHES OR ANY INFORMATION AS I AM DOING THE STORY ON MY COMPUTER AND PLAYING THE GAME ON MY LAPTOP BUT THIS WILL BE 100% TRUE)

Um... is there something wrong with the internet or keyboard on your laptop, why not update from there? A

On a lighter note, good luck, first Celtic story i've seen.

Nice idea, Legend returning back to club :)

Good luck, shame about the Screenshot problem

Ill hopefully have a screenshot in later of my results :)

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Um... is there something wrong with the internet or keyboard on your laptop, why not update from there? A

Nono lol i just find it to much hassle going on and off the game because my laptop jumps while doing it "/ but will have screenshot on later hopefully :D

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Nice idea, Legend returning back to club :)

good luck and have fun!

Good luck, being Celtic's always a laugh ;)

will follow because i am a celtic fan good luck :)

Good luck, shame about the Screenshot problem

Thanks to you all btw :)

Neil Lennon doesnt attend a drug test lol He must have being on drugs to take over at Celtic and to be starting Samaras

July :)

sky-sports-news.jpg

JULY UPDATES - TRANSFERS IN

Bogdan Lobont, Dinamo Bucharest (£2.2m)
Marco Verratti, Pescara (£775k)
Marko Mitrovic, Chelsea (£700k)
Nicolas Burdisso, Inter Milan (Free)

bogdan%20lobont%20este%20in%20cantonamentul%20rome-105622.jpg
marco_verratti.jpg
markomitrovic300x200.png
F524E67F-BF73-ECD3-98529EE290CDFD88.jpg

TRANSFERS OUT

Niall McGinn + Paul Slane, Derby (Loan)
Dominic Cervi, Sheff Utd (Loan)
Daryl Murphy, Ipswich (Loan)
Marc Crosas, Hoffenheim (Loan Fee £230k)
Andreas Hinkel, Werder Bremen (£1.8m)
Charlie Grant, Queen of South (£28k)
Cillian Sheridan, Rochdale (Loan)

Henrik Larrson had this to say about the recent signings "I am happy with the transfers i have made so far letting some players go out on loan to gain experiance" this refering to Nial McGinn and Paul Slane who are hot prospects for the future. "Altough i am unhappy with not signing Olof Mellberg as my offer of £2.2m was turned down, but i did manage to sign Burdisso for free which i think is a pheonamanal signing for the club. Celtic also captured stars for the future Mitrovic and Veratti as well as experianced goalkeeper Lobant to replace Boruc.

JULY RESULTS

Tour of Germany - Rostock 2 - 3 Celtic

Nial McGinn
Darren O'Dea
Shaun Maloney

Tour of Germany - Trier 1 - 3 Celtic

Fortune
Niall McGinn
Rassmussen

Tour of Germany - Ulm 0 - 2 Celtic

McGeady
Hooiveld

Friendly - Albion Rovers 0 - 4 Celtic

Mitrovic x2
Fortune
Cha Du-Ri

Friendly - Celtic 3 - 1 Notts County

Paul McGowen
Mitrovic
Joe Ledley

Champions League 1st Leg - FC Timisoara 1 - 2 Celtic

Maloney
Samaras

Sky Sports asked Larrson what he tought of his first month in charge and he has this to say, "I have absolutly loved it! The fans and club have welcomed me with open arms and i feel right at home... The first month has been terrific for us 6 wins out of 6 for us and a lead going into the second leg against FC Timisoara which we where expected to loose! Everything is going well and i hope the lads can keep it up going into the new season!... Looks like Celtic fans and Henrik Larrson are having the times of their lives at the moment.

77310669.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Neil Lennon doesnt attend a drug test lol He must have being on drugs to take over at Celtic and to be starting Samaras

Couldent think of anything better to sack him for :p

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Can some1 please tell me how to get screenshots from the game onto this site ! Print Screen just dosent seem to be working for me :(

Last edited:
nice man, ill follow since im a celtic fan. check out mine too mate

Nice start, I'm gonna follow this! But for my sanity when reading (because Im a little OCD) can you spell Larsson with the double "s" rather than double "r"?

sky-sports-news.jpg

Celtic win in Europe + Ljungberg move cancelled.

Panathanaikos.gif

Not long ago today Celtic managed to get through to the next qualifacation stage in the Champions League where they will play Panathinaikos. Celtic done this by securing a 5-2 aggregate win against FC Timisoara which they wernt expected to do. Not long after Celtic won at Celtic Park Freddie Ljungberg failed a medical which was a let down as he was meant to be a replacement for Shaun Maloney who recently joined Arsenal for £4 million. Henrik Larsson had this to say "I am very dissapointed with the fact that Ljungburg has failed his medical, i was looking forward to working with a fellow Swed but i can admit that we are attempting to sign Arda Turan as we speak.

freddie-ljungberg-1.jpg

Ljungberg in his Arsenal days.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Any ideas for a Shaun Maloney REPLACEMENT ??

Jennison Myrie-Williams from Dundee United should cost less than £1m.

Sensational Hooper !!

445-1196208103-318px-uefa_champions_league_logo_svg.png

Celtic Complete Sensational Comeback !!

ava_1160594300_Celtic_FC_logo.png

Panathinaikos 2 - 2 Celtic

Celtic and Panathinaikos found themselves in a tough match today in Greece. In the end though Celtic fans will be the happier of the two as they see themselves travel to Celtic Park with 2 away goals. It had taken Panathinaikos 43 minutes to break down Celtic when former Lyon man Sydney Govou scored and then 16 minutes after the break on the 61st minute Celtic found themselves 2-0 down after a goal from Miranda. In the process to this Charlie Mulgrew was unlucky not to be on the scoresheet after he hit the crossbar from his well hit free hit from just outside the 18 yard box. Then in came the change, on the 80th minute Gary Hooper made his way onto the pitch for Marc Antoine Fortune and within 4 minutes scored his first ever Celtic goal to pull Celtic a lifeline. The 90th minute of the game had finally hit and 3 added minutes went up on the board, just as the 3rd minute of extra time struck Gary Hooper found himself past the defence and in at goal once more and he took that oppurtunity well when he placed his shot into the bottom right corner of the net. Can Celtic still make the group stages at Celtic Park? Thats the main question.

Henrik Larsson had this to say about the match, "When we had went 2-0 down i can remmember thinking to myself, if they get the 3rd thats it our dreams are gone... When the 80th minute came i think i speak for everyone when i tought that we would never pull it back, so i decided to go with young Gary Hooper and put him on and from this day forward it might just be the best managerial decision i will ever make".

Gary-Hooper_2456816.jpg

Gary Hooper playing for Scunthorpe before moving to Celtic.​

I understand if you cannot do print screens, as I may be starting a story and my game is on the laptop, which cannot be connected to the internet.. :(

good start to the story mate, I was thinking of starting a Rangers story with the new league setup that I have downloaded from this site.

Not sure if I am good at the whole story writting thing yet. Was thinking that it would maybe help me keep a game going for longer.