Henrik Larsson Becomes NEW Celtic Manager !!!!

I understand if you cannot do print screens, as I may be starting a story and my game is on the laptop, which cannot be connected to the internet.. :(

I got the screenshots going :)

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

How much do you have for a replacement for maloney

5 Million mate, you got any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

good start to the story mate, I was thinking of starting a Rangers story with the new league setup that I have downloaded from this site.

Not sure if I am good at the whole story writting thing yet. Was thinking that it would maybe help me keep a game going for longer.

Rangers dont really look strong in the game thats why i dident play with them as im a Dunfirmline fan :)

You should try the story thing as i feel that it will keep me at one game for along time :D

445-1196208103-318px-uefa_champions_league_logo_svg.png

News Every Celtic Fan Wants To Hear!

Panathanaikos.gif

Celtic fans all over the UK have been going nuts after they found out that Celtic will earn a free pass through to the group stages of the Champions League! This happened after 9 members of the Panathinikos squad that featured in the 2 legs against Celtic had beemn taking some sort of drug in the 5 months leading up to the match, this lead to the club being kicked out of the competition and must now wait until next year before they can feature in it. The news also gets better for Celtic as they are on the verge of signing Loic Remy for a fee of around £11.5 million which has to be payed of in the next 48 months. Jordan Mutch is also expected to be joining from Birmingham but the fee involved with that transfer has not yet been announced by either of the clubs. (Below are pictures of both Remy and Mutch)

loic-remy_1679304c_1680256c.jpg

Remy during his playing days as a teenager at Lyon.​

jordan-mutch-288451522.jpg

Mutch while playing for Birmingham​

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Snap! I am also a Pars man playing as Celtic.

Promotion this year my friend ;)

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

sky-sports-news.jpg

August Update - Transfers In

Liot Remy, Nice (£11.5m)
Milos Krasic, CSKA Moscow (£5m)
Jordon Mutch, Birmingham (£250k)

Transfers Out

Shaun Maloney, Arsenal (£4m)
Giorgas Samaras, Torino (£3m)

85315985.jpg

August Results

Champions League Leg 2 - Celtic 3 - 1 FC Timisoara

McGeady x2
Fortune

SPL - Hearts 0 - 2 Celtic

Fortune
Joe Ledley

Champions League Leg 1 - Panathinikios 2 - 2 Celtic

Gary Hooper x2

SPL - Celtic 2 - 0 Hamilton

McGeady
Cha Du-Ri

Champions League Leg 2 - Celtic 3 - 3 Panathinikios

McGeady
Samaras x2

SPL - St Johnstone 2 - 4 Celtic

Loic Remy x2
Charlie Mulgrew
Marc Fortune

A very impressive month for Henrik Larsson and his men on the opening month of the season as they started of with a 2-0 win over a strong Hearts team. They remained undeafeted throughout the month and im sure they hope to carry out out into next month, altough they were unable to defeat Panathinikios they will still be happy that they got through to the group stages of the Champions League. The additions of both Remy and Krasic are sure to boost the confidence of the team and improve the way that they play.

Celtic Drawn Hard Group In Champions League!

chelsea.jpg
Schalke-04.png
ava_1160594300_Celtic_FC_logo.png
rubin-kazan-logo-wallpaper-6-400x400.jpg

It has yet to be said what Henrik Larssons toughts are on the group that he recived but we are sure that it will ruin the mood that he was in earlier this week!

Last edited:
Thats a tough group. You can make it though 8-|

glad to see you sold samaras

only one critisism when saying who the goal scorers are could you not do it in that green as its a bit uneasy on the eyes but apart from that it looks like the makings of a good story

this might happen in january or something ? with Neil Lennon out ?

this might happen in january or something ? with Neil Lennon out ?

What ya mean mate ? Like your city story btw :)

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

445-1196208103-318px-uefa_champions_league_logo_svg.png

Not the start Celtic wanted!

Today Celtic fans will be waking up dissapointed with the result that they got in their first Champions League match against Shalke which they eventually lost 1-0. The game was decided by a stunning free kick from 20 yards out which soared straight into the top corner. Henrik Larsson had this to say, "It is obviously not the result that we were looking for as i tought this team would have been capable to win this match but it just wasent to happen!.. I would like my boys to forget about it and focus on the games coming up in the month against teams such as Rubin in the Champions League and Ross County in the League Cup... Then there is the big one when we meet Rangers in my first Old Firm Derby in charge and i would really like to win that one.

Celtic_Fans.jpg

Celtic fans before the match had finally kicked off!

I'm enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!
Good luck.

Thanks i am happy that you liked it :)

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

bbcj.jpg

A game that saw 4 offsides, 11 bookings, 1 red, 2 goals and a Death Threat to the lineman!!

motherwell.jpg

Motherwell 1-1 Celtic

This was a game that everyone would have expected top of the league Celtic to win when they were playing 8th place Motherwell, but as Henrik Larsson the Celtic manager said before the game "Shocks happen all the time in football we cant get too complacent".

The game sparked into life straight from the off as of the 2nd minute of the game McGeady had already put the ball in the back of the net for Celtic, but it was eventually ruled out for offside. The first 10 minutes had been full of chance and brilliant passing from both teams until Reynolds gave the ball away to McGeady and from there Celtic went on the attack passing the ball about with style, eventually the ball arrived back at the feet of McGeady and he played a great ball through to Loit Remy who finished with confidence straight into the bottom left corner! But once again the linesman rules of offside, Celtic fans are running riot they feel they should be 2-0 up already! The chances kept coming for Celtic and not for Motherwell as Celtic were dominating, on the 18th minute it should atleast have been 1-0 when McGeady struck from 14 yards out and struck the bar! On the 39th minute offside struck again on Celtic when a ball was crossed in from Milos Krasic and met the head of Glenn Loovens, it also found the back of the net but AGAIN! ruled out for offside!

At halftime Celtic fans were really dissapointed with the lineman and referee after 3 goals being dissalowed but Celtic owend the first half! The best chance for Motherwell was their 3rd chance that came off the post!

The 2nd half started pretty much the same as the first half, total domination from Celtic and players such as Remy, Fortune and McGeady still missing chances the worst of them being from 15 yards out when McGeady hit the ball over the bar! Finally the first goal came on the 64th minute when Paddy McCourt made his his way into the box and hit a powerful shot, on its way towards the goal Remy got a touch to it which took it away from the keeper! 1-0 Celtic! Loit Remy! Things got better for Celtic and worse for Motherwell when Tom Hateley was sent off on the 70th minute, finally Celtic fans could celebrate! That wasent the case though as 2 minutes after the sending off it was 1-1! A well taken goal from Jamie Murphy leveled things up. AGAIN! On the 83rd minute the lineman did the unthinkable and ruled another CELTIC goal out for offside!! McGeady's header hit the back off the net and without hessatation looked at the linesman to see the flag up once more! He went over in anger and give the lineman a mouth full!

Full time finally came and Motherwell fans with without a doubt be the happier of the two, this was shown afterwards when Celtic fans started to riot on the streets and wreck shops!

NEXT MATCH - Celtic v Ross County

loic-remy_1679304c_1680256c.jpg

Celtic Goalscorer Remy When Playing For Lyon

Someone really needs to put FM Story before titles because I jumped for joy until I saw this was a story.
But it's a good story, well layed out.
And a nice change from all the Rangers ones ;D

Someone really needs to put FM Story before titles because I jumped for joy until I saw this was a story.
But it's a good story, well layed out.
And a nice change from all the Rangers ones ;D

Sorry and Thanks at the same time my man :p Rangers are coming up hopefully beat them in the first Old Firm of the season :D

you''ll win against schalke i hope you do well against chelsea

Celtic v Ross County

bbcj.jpg

The Bhoys Win In Their Cup Match!

ross.jpg

Celtic 6-0 Ross County

This was a game that many were expecting to see Celtic win but it was said before the match that the number of Celtic fans that will be at the match are due to be the lowest they have seen so far this season.

Straight from the off Celtic dominated the lower league Ross County and on the 20th second Fortune had the first oppurtunity but hit it just wide of the goal. Between the 10th and the 20th minute of the game the majority of the oppurtuinties were falling for Ross County and Celtic wernt having much luck getting the ball forward. Altough on the 27th minute Celtic finally took the lead lovely passing between Fortune and McGeady found Celtic heading towards the goal, McGeady then found Remy who finished well and with confidence his 2nd in 2 games. 4 minutes later Celtic made it 2-0 and again it was that man Remy who finished with a well taken header that arrive from a cross taken by Ki Sung-Yong... 3-0! Celtic lead by a massive margin, Ross County were trying to pull one back and were eventually caught on the break by Celtic and a well taken goal by McGeady! Things got worse for Ross County on the 40th minute when Stuart Kettlewell was sent off for a terrible tackle.

Half time came and Celtic fans will be by far the happiest of the both, which was always expected!

From the start of the 2nd half Celtic were on top again, with both McGeady and Fortune being in at goal but unable to finish their attempts! But Fortune made up for his missed oppurtunity as on the 50th minute he scored to make it a huge 4-0 lead! It was finally showing how dominate Celtic were when they went 5-0 up by a goal from Fortune, a supurb cross from Cha Du-Ri which met the head of Fortune and into the back of the net! Within the next 4 minutes Celtic still domanated the match with substitute Veratti making his way through the defence and eventually hitting the post but fortunley the ball fell for Joe Ledley who made it 6-0 to Celtic! Walk in the park! The last 20 minutes were dominated by Celtic as usual but when it came to shots Ross County were the better.

The final whistle came and Celtic fans where sensational over their 6-0 win against Ross County! They knew that they were expected to win but were not expected to totally dominate County! What a brilliant result to build the confidence for the team for their Old Firm match!

Next Match - Celtic v Rangers!

Celticfans.gif

Celtic Fans Enjoying The Cup Match!​

scorew.jpg

Just saw that story first time, came here and thought it really happened :p Would be cool. Anyways, now read it through, good luck ;)

Good story.
Good to see Celtic puting last season's Ross County result to right.

Yet another misleading story name. But all the same, at least its a good story. :)