Henrik Larsson

Naw, my knee-jerk reaction still says Larsson. He is Ghod, after all!

You're no fun. I wanted to see how he would compare Larsson to a sweeper and a goakeeper, it would have been interesting. :p

I agree hes is a Ghod and always will be

its simply hes like the hercules of our era

So what, he carried out twelve labours, wore a lionskin and was a semi deity?

Actually don't answer that...

So what, he carried out twelve labours, wore a lionskin and was a semi deity?

Actually don't answer that...

To be honest with you i reckon he could do that aswell

you cant dispute he simply is the best player ever to live

Plus he has a degree as a doctor

To be honest with you i reckon he could do that aswell

you cant dispute he simply is the best player ever to live

Plus he has a degree as a doctor

Yes you can.

You're either very young or naive, but there's no way that Larsson is even close to being the best that ever lived.

Yes you can.

You're either very young or naive, but there's no way that Larsson is even close to being the best that ever lived.[/QUOTE]

Mabey the Fact that i am so loyal to him and his legacy may have clouded my vision a bit
but i would say he is right up there with the best if not the best

i have seens games with him with helenburgh feyernord celtic man utd barca ect.

hes so good

did you know he didnt turn pro till he was 21

He started at 17, actually.

Les Ferdinand played at 13 clubs and didn't turn professional til he was 23, does that make him better than Larsson?

He's the best striker I've ever seen play in my lifetime
A model professional aswell unlike some players today

He started at 17, actually.

Les Ferdinand played at 13 clubs and didn't turn professional til he was 23, does that make him better than Larsson?

It was 21 (A)
and i never says that makes someone a better player i was just stating the fact my friend

Well he started his career at Hogaborg, I assumed they're a professional team. *shrug*

Very irrelevant facts, though.
Nothing you've said has backed him up as being the greatest to ever live. And "he's just so good" isn't a reason.

It was 21 (A)
and i never says that makes someone a better player i was just stating the fact my friend
Wiki said:
Larsson began playing at Högaborg when he was six years old [8] and started his professional career playing for them at the age of 17.

Oooh dear... looks like someone needs to brush up on their Larsson knowledge, eh?

Oooh dear... looks like someone needs to brush up on their Larsson knowledge, eh?

Go buy Total Larsonn the Offical DvD tell you all you need to know

Do you always believe wikipedia mate ?

Go buy Total Larsonn the Offical DvD tell you all you need to know

Do you always believe wikipedia mate ?

No, I just believe it over people who claim that Henrik Larsson, an excellent footballer but unremarkable in the grand scheme of things, is the best ever.

Well he started his career at Hogaborg, I assumed they're a professional team. *shrug*

Very irrelevant facts, though.
Nothing you've said has backed him up as being the greatest to ever live. And "he's just so good" isn't a reason.
In his entire career, he made 772 appearences and scored 434 goals. That's more than a goal every 2 games if you look at the ratio [A goal in every 1.78 games], I don't know many players that can match it to be honest.

Also, there has been talk that he's re-registered himself as a player for Landskrona BoiS.

he was a great player but calm down, he couldnt compete with the likes of messi, pele etc. he didnt do to much else outside celtic but was still a great player

No, I just believe it over people who claim that Henrik Larsson, an excellent footballer but unremarkable in the grand scheme of things, is the best ever.

:O
The footballing god, single handedly won celtic 4 league titles, took them to a uefa cup final ( only to be cheated out of it) then scored 53 goals in 1 season, then went on to change the champions league final and help barca win it, then went on to help man u win the english league

Hes not the best ever, but hes the best ive ever saw and probably will