Henrik Larsson

your proof makes no sense at all, he ahs never even played in England, you can't make that comparisent

I think you'll find he reject a move to the championship to stay with killie in the SPL, so it makes as much sense as yours does

Anyways, if the SPL had the money the championship had it would be miles better

Proof in Gary hooper in that case ?
scored 25 goals for scurthrope
now hes struggles to score that amount in scottish football

So are you trying to say the Spl would be lower than the Championship ?
Where exactly are you putting the Spl ?

The only reason Kris Boyd was good in the Spl is because he was having the ball put to his feet in the 6yard box fact

Celtic would easily destroy most of the teams in the Championship

And middlebourgh ?
they are handed what celtic didnt want
like strachen mobary mcmanus do i need to go any further

SPL at the moment is a quite a bad league apart from Rangers and Celtic, and yes Celtic would "destroy" most championship teams but Middlesbrough would "destroy" most SPL teams.

Boro handed what celtic didn't want? McDonald was Celtics top striker at the time, Robson was a key player and McManus was the captain hmm? Strachan* was a manager that done extremely well at Celtic and he resigned Celtic didn't discard him. Mowbray did **** up at Celtic but he done well else where and was a Boro legend as a player and would have became Boro boss in the future regardless if he went to celtic IMO

SPL at the moment is a quite a bad league apart from Rangers and Celtic, and yes Celtic would "destroy" most championship teams but Middlesbrough would "destroy" most SPL teams.

Boro handed what celtic didn't want? McDonald was Celtics top striker at the time, Robson was a key player and McManus was the captain hmm? Strachan* was a manager that done extremely well at Celtic and he resigned Celtic didn't discard him. Mowbray did **** up at Celtic but he done well else where and was a Boro legend as a player and would have became Boro boss in the future regardless if he went to celtic IMO

No mention of chris killen, lee miller ??

we got rid of the likes of mcmanus and robson because they werent wanted any longer

strachen didnt resign he wasnt offered a new contract

and Mowbary is a ****** manager
boro would never destroy the likes of hibs or hearts or killie or (forgive me for saying) rangers

I think you'll find he reject a move to the championship to stay with killie in the SPL, so it makes as much sense as yours does

Anyways, if the SPL had the money the championship had it would be miles better

He rejected a move as he would most likely not get consistant first team football. because Boyd rejected birmingham for Boro makes the championship better? no again your point is invalid.

If God opened a shop where everything was free the world would be easy, If I had 10 Billion pounds i would be able to by anything i wanted...

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

No mention of chris killen, lee miller ??

nope didnt mention them but i mentioned the other 3, also Lee Miller didn't play for celtic LOL fan...

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Proof in Gary hooper in that case ?
scored 25 goals for scurthrope
now hes struggles to score that amount in scottish football

nope he hasnt scored 25 yet but he has scored 10 goals in 11 games at celtic so i would think that is really good don't you? he only scored 43 in 80 and scunthorpe hmm?

Lee miller played for aberdeen ?
yet another scottish team tht would beat boro
celtic could go into the championship and easily get promoted
i reckon celtic even tho poor form over the last 2 year (because of ****** manager who boro is now using)
they would be classed as a top 10 side in The Priemiership

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

nope he hasnt scored 25 yet but he has scored 10 goals in 11 games at celtic so i would think that is really good don't you? he only scored 43 in 80 and scunthorpe hmm?[/QUOTE]

Think tho 3 of the 10 were against Aberdeen in there crisis ?
so techniqly if you take that out it would be 7 in 10 thats not really the best for a celtic main striker

Larson was a good player but he is no where near as good as the likes of Villa and Torres and he never ever was. They are both far superior strikers to Larson its not even worth comparing lol

Larson was a good player but he is no where near as good as the likes of Villa and Torres and he never ever was. They are both far superior strikers to Larson its not even worth comparing lol

i would disagree (H)

Lee miller played for aberdeen ?
yet another scottish team tht would beat boro
celtic could go into the championship and easily get promoted
i reckon celtic even tho poor form over the last 2 year (because of ****** manager who boro is now using)
they would be classed as a top 10 side in The Priemiership

Think tho 3 of the 10 were against Aberdeen in there crisis ?
so techniqly if you take that out it would be 7 in 10 thats not really the best for a celtic main striker

yes Lee Miller did play for Aberdeen, you seem a very great fan. Boro really wouldnt lose to the likes of Aberdeen.
Celtic could go into the championship and get promoted? I would like to see that happen
LOL that last bit made me laugh top 10 of the prem? no chance.

Goals are goals who they are against are regardless, should Messi be denied player of the year as Arsenal didnt play up to standards vs Barcelona when Messi scored a hat trick in the first half?

nope didnt mention them but i mentioned the other 3, also Lee Miller didn't play for celtic LOL fan...

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

And where did i say lee miller played for celtic ?

Your just rambling on now, go away

After a few years of getting skys money i have no doubt celtic would be top 10 easily, your team on the other hand, have tried and failed for many years !

No, I just believe it over people who claim that Henrik Larsson, an excellent footballer but unremarkable in the grand scheme of things, is the best ever.

he was a great player but calm down, he couldnt compete with the likes of messi, pele etc. he didnt do to much else outside celtic but was still a great player

Ask Arsenal fans how "he didn't do much in a certain CL final"...

Ronaldinho - With Henrik leaving us at the end of the season this club is losing a great scorer, no question. But I am also losing a great friend. Henrik was my idol and now that I am playing next to him it is fantastic.

After his two assists v. Arsenal in the CL final, Thierry Henry said "People always talk about Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Giuly and everything, but I didn't see them today, I saw Henrik Larsson. He came on, he changed the game, that is what killed the game. Sometimes you talk about Ronaldinho and Eto'o and people like that; you need to talk about the proper footballer who made the difference, and that was Henrik Larsson tonight."

**** Advocaat - Larsson is one of the best strikers in Europe, maybe the world. If you watch Batistuta, he is sometimes not seen for 90 minutes but he scores two goals. Larsson has even more, because, besides being a good player and goalscorer, he has a tremendous work rate.

And for Celtic he did things in Europe we've been unable to replicate since.

Though, I'll admit I've got green-tinted glasses (H)

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. I'm still trying to decide whether the thread starter is serious or just trolling...