Henrik Larsson

He is the best striker to have lived. End of. Personally, I would rather have a Larsson in his prime than Messi for Celtic.

"Typical Celtic fan"

Not my words, but made me laugh..

Seriously tho, when did Larsson get 40-50 goals a season and a bag full of assists?

messi > larsson

325 goals in 580 matches
countless awards
Holds most goals in a season
Been part of Many trophy wins
made countless assists

"Typical Celtic fan"

Not my words, but made me laugh..

Seriously tho, when did Larsson get 40-50 goals a season and a bag full of assists?

messi > larsson

the time he scored 53 goals in a season and won golden boot ! :p
Hes a different player than messi to be fair

When was the last time messi scored a free kick or header ??

Henrik Larsson scored 53 goals in season 2000/2001 playing for Celtic

In his entire career, he made 772 appearences and scored 434 goals. That's more than a goal every 2 games if you look at the ratio [A goal in every 1.78 games], I don't know many players that can match it to be honest.

Also, there has been talk that he's re-registered himself as a player for Landskrona BoiS.

He scored most of his goals at Helsingborg and Celtic, right? Sweden and Scotland aren't exactly the best of leagues.
Granted, he was an incredibly talented player and I'm not trying to put his talent down whatsoever but these claims of being the greatest ever is absolutely ridiculous.

He has, yeah. Apparently there was talks of him returning to Celtic too.

this made me laugh. Leroy Lita scored a header last week, ZOMFG ZOMFG HEZ THEE BEST PLAYAA EVAA NOW.
Seriously? cause Messi plays on the wing and doesnt take free kicks makes him inferior to Larsson?

not even messi matched that record

messi's record is something like 45 goals in 47 games or something like that

larsson is a different type of player for messi granted but he is better

Messi >>>>>>>>>>> Larsson
Spanish League >>>>>>>>>>>> Scottish League end of

the time he scored 53 goals in a season and won golden boot ! :p
Hes a different player than messi to be fair

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWblviGsuU"]YouTube - Lionel Messi Header Goal 2-0 Barcelona vs Manchester United Champions League Final 2009[/ame]

?

Yeah he trained with celtic not too long ago, i really hope he doesnt come back
Yeah id love to see him play again but he could only go down if he came back, hes already a god theres nothing he can do to improve on that,
cant wait for him to come back as manager though ;)

He scored most of his goals at Helsingborg and Celtic, right? Sweden and Scotland aren't exactly the best of leagues.
Granted, he was an incredibly talented player and I'm not trying to put his talent down whatsoever but these claims of being the greatest ever is absolutely ridiculous.

I reckon if hes came back to celtic he could still do a good shift

and back then the Scottish leagues were better than they are now
now the Scottish leagues are more like the Championship

And to be honest it's really down to peoples own personal opinions

mine is larsson is the greatest

Yeah i thought that would be the only header hes scored, for me ronaldo is better because he can do everything messi can plus free kicks and headers ;)

Okay, this site is starting to fill up with absolute nutcases.

Good day.

Yeah he trained with celtic not too long ago, i really hope he doesnt come back
Yeah id love to see him play again but he could only go down if he came back, hes already a god theres nothing he can do to improve on that,
cant wait for him to come back as manager though ;)

I agree i reckon he could possibly ruin the legacy of larsson if he came back as people would excpect too much of him
they would excpect larsson in his prime

I would love to see him become manager tho

but whether he would want to is a different story

I reckon if hes came back to celtic he could still do a good shift

and back then the Scottish leagues were better than they are now
now the Scottish leagues are more like the Championship

And to be honest it's really down to peoples own personal opinions

mine is larsson is the greatest

The SPL was better back then but only really with Rangers and Celtic the other teams were slightly better but not by much.

SPL now is not even close to the Championship, Proof is in Kris Boyd.

You're opinion is blinded :p

In his prime he was up with the best [not the absolute best mind :p] and you do have a point, the Swedish and Scottish leagues aren't really the best of leagues. :p

And I'd love for him to come back to Celtic, teach Samaras how to score :p

The SPL was better back then but only really with Rangers and Celtic the other teams were slightly better but not by much.

Kris boyd is proof of nothing except that becoming a footballer cant be that hard :p
SPL is better than the championship, proof is in connor sammon

I dont think he would return as manager, wouldn't want to risk losing his relationship with the fans. Look what happened to Mowbray at Celtic decent player but that has been forgotten by his **** up last year

So are you trying to say the Spl would be lower than the Championship ?
Where exactly are you putting the Spl ?

The only reason Kris Boyd was good in the Spl is because he was having the ball put to his feet in the 6yard box fact

Celtic would easily destroy most of the teams in the Championship

And middlebourgh ?
they are handed what celtic didnt want
like strachen mobary mcmanus do i need to go any further

Kris boyd is proof of nothing except that becoming a footballer cant be that hard :p
SPL is better than the championship, proof is in connor sammon

your proof makes no sense at all, he ahs never even played in England, you can't make that comparisent