Hermanchides Club Logo Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rule added:

1. DO NOT under any circumstances use the logos i create here in your own packs for download unless you have requested my permission beforehand.

Mainly because of one member who has created a B-Teams graphics pack which uses my kits pulled directly from my kit packs without my permission. I have asked for the pack to be taken down.

Great pack Chris :)
Here are the playable teams without a pack yet, great work so far: India; Indonesia; Malaysia; Singapore
Belarus; Croatia; Finland; Hungary; Iceland; Israel; Romania; Slovakia; Slovenia
Just thought it may help XD

Great pack Chris :)
Here are the playable teams without a pack yet, great work so far: India; Indonesia; Malaysia; Singapore
Belarus; Croatia; Finland; Hungary; Iceland; Israel; Romania; Slovakia; Slovenia
Just thought it may help XD

Those, and if you could make Serbia pack by any chance ;)

Really impressed mate with ur work, top class! Have u done any badges for teams beyond the Scottish third division? For example the Scottish highland and the other senior/junior leagues, I'm adding/reforming the scottish leagues to make it comparable to the ones in england, your impressive works adds that extra degree of realism. Appreciate it would be a bit of work though.

Cheers for all the good work so far! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.