Hermanchides Club Logo Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya mate,

would it be possible for you to do an Ireland league pack and an north Ireland pack

Is it possible to have a logo pack for the english non league teams? down to level 9 in the pyramid??

I'm sure it is possible but my priority is to get all the logo packs for the leagues that are playable as standard in FM. Once all that is done i may consider others

LOL surely there isnt that many left, your like a machine on here! please let me know if the english non league levels are a possibility

Think I have 7 packs left to do for the playable leagues in FM2012 - then will have a look at lower english teams, will take some doing tho i am sure :/

any chance u cud do the brazilian league logo mate?

Do people really not look at the first page with all the links to the logo packs? Or even look in the downloads section of fm-base?? Brazil league was done months ago!

yeh but the actual league logos aren't there if you get me lol

You deserve great credit for the amount of work put into making these Logo's and aswell as the kits. Absolute fantastic.

Have you ever thought of doing Facepacks aswell?

You deserve great credit for the amount of work put into making these Logo's and aswell as the kits. Absolute fantastic.

Have you ever thought of doing Facepacks aswell?

I think that would be a little too much having facepacks aswell as kits/logos and caretaker running kotw :p

Status
Not open for further replies.