Hermanchides Club Logo Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia..... i believe that will complete the playable leagues in FM 2012 :)

Added Slovenia megapack.

All playable leagues are now finished - will try and get a SUPERPACK sorted which has all leagues in one download.... if FMB will let me upload it that is hahaha

Enjoy :)

I dont know i havent counted - but it is every logo in the playable leagues on FM2012 - so all the packs on OP together in one. - would take too long to count all the logos in there lol

what about cyprus league?

Cyprus league is not a playable league so hasnt been created - i concentrated on all the leagues that were playable in FM2012. My next project is the lower leagues in England.

Sorry if I am posting late but I need to let you know that your Nations Megapack link works....BUT the files are corrupted :( Sadly.

Would you find time to reload the link? 'Cause I like the style of the logos you make :)

Sorry if I am posting late but I need to let you know that your Nations Megapack link works....BUT the files are corrupted :( Sadly.

Would you find time to reload the link? 'Cause I like the style of the logos you make :)

Try downloading it again - it worked fine for me... files definitely not corrupted, i can only imagine that the file didnt download correctly when you attempted it.

Tried again :( Still no luck.

Downloads to about 2,1MB Then file is complete for some reason :S
Adds all Africa Nations and gets to about east timor on the asia nations folder :/

*Sigh* Oh well

Tried again :( Still no luck.

Downloads to about 2,1MB Then file is complete for some reason :S
Adds all Africa Nations and gets to about east timor on the asia nations folder :/

*Sigh* Oh well

I'm sorry you are still having problems :/ - the file is nearly 9mb so something is going wrong somewhere... I have uploaded it to gamefront... see if you have any better luck downloading it from here: National Logo MegaPack without flags 2012 v1.rar | Game Front

Status
Not open for further replies.