Woah thats young, maybe you should get some more experience in, players lke Vieira etc :) Good leadership basically

yea i have no money left though i signed sum 1 though with good experience

hoffenhium have annouced the signing of henrik larrson on a free.

larrson contract has ran out with helsonborg and he will join up with hoffenhium in january.

keith herrity is very happy with the signing and believes his expiernce will be vital to hofffeniums relegation battle

henrik larrson

Last edited:
Nice one, next season try for a CM experienced :)

yea il c can i get one in january because i have a feeling the chairman will make more money available because he has done it 3 times already:)

update

league game.....hannover 1 hoffenhium 2 ... leandro and demba ba

update

hoffenhium 2 hsv 0...mata & salhiovic

Seems to be going well mate :) well done signing Larsson by the way

thanks harry yea im doing well hopfully i can keep it up only 2pts from top :p

Nice, hopefully you can get into Europe like I just did with my Portsmouth team :p

yea hopfully thanks lads

i highly recomand demba ba to anybody he is brillant

i did a hoffenheim game using a typical 4-4-2 and first season came 2nd i was quite pleased with that you seem to be doing well i would of gave you advise or tips on signings but i deleted my save and i cant remb so it would be pointless lol, i do remb i sold quite a few of my higher valued players like demba ba and obasi aswell as carlos eduardo or w/e hes called as i wanted the money to buy better players as my forward line wernt doing the trick i think with the money i got from a few of them sales i got marquinhos and alex teixera but as i said i cant rlly remb

if any 1 wants a screenshot of a cretain thing feel free to ask or any questions

can i have a screenie of ur finances mate??

update

stuggart 2 hoffenhium 1...olasi
bochum 0 hoffenhium 1...demba ba
hoffenhium 3 cotbus 1..nilson x1 and mata x2

im up to fifth in the league now and i have bayern munich away next

more updates 2morow lads

Last edited:
hoffenheim.gif

just a little thing i knocked up whilst testing new methods.

what u think?

Looks pretty dismal tbh mate, im not being a ***** here,
I like the stadium bit, but try putting a white opaque bar at the bottom nd then put the text ther, not as big as it is now along with the badge and click here to follow.

go on google and type in sig tuts or photshop tuts.