good piece of business with donovan and what a start to your strike partnership:O

yea hopfully they continue

mata is in trouble now if he keeps it up

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

..........................vs.....................

koln 0 hoffenhium 1.......cristaldo x1

cristaldo scores on his first league start. mata and demba ba were out injured and cristaldo stepped up to the plate

19 year old cristaldo is the hero.......

in other news hoffenhium have aslo announced the signing of mascio from cisco roma for 65k

hoffenhium beat cska sofia to sign the promising 17yr old

well done man<)
i really love this thread. go Hoffenheim!!
can ya give us a quick update on the points situation in the league? cheers

your quite inspirational in my eyes lol. the way you've signed big players cheap like donovan on a free and cristaldo and i love the way you get pictures for each player and make news stories ect. you've made your management thread completely different to anyone else's and i love it. keeep it going!

il see can i get a few screenies up m8

cheers for following

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

your quite inspirational in my eyes lol. the way you've signed big players cheap like donovan on a free and cristaldo and i love the way you get pictures for each player and make news stories ect. you've made your management thread completely different to anyone else's and i love it. keeep it going!
haha thanks very much m8 appricate it

excellent work, not that i didnt believe you or anything
i will be updating around 8ish....stay tuned<)

keith, can someone please put up a link for the Group C discusion for FM Base Champions League? Me cant find it

donavan slams la galaxy !!!!!

donavan said " he felt like he was forced out and was shocked that la galaxy offered him a new deal to late.he said"they only offered me a contract when hoffenhium made contact with my agent.

he also added he was extremly happy to get the chance of playing for hoffenhium

donavan" hoffenhium are a team on the up and im happy to be part of this exciting project

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

keith, can someone please put up a link for the Group C discusion for FM Base Champions League? Me cant find it

here u go http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f69/group-c-discussion-t20255.html

..............vs ................. preview

key player..........demba ba 14 in 14 for the powerful striker

key player..........jeferson farfan pacey winger

..........vs..............

key battle ....rafihina vs carlos eduardo

rafhina ......................eduardo

good luck for this it will really porve if your up for europe or not

surely it should be keith considering it is his thread? and a great one too at that!:D

lol i couldnt really care both being 100th post lads