ok sorry, other people seem to like my sigs

wooo mate dont be sorry nd dont be offended im trying to give you some constructive criticism, just i used to play xbox and the guys on the forums i went on well some of the gfx was really really good, take a look on there now if you want i dno if there will be anything on ther now like but heres the link,

www.decerto-esports.eu then go to forums and just go into a thread nd look, or find the gfx section

sorry for going off topic herritty.
im following this save looks like your doing good, were are you in the league ?

sure thing what you want?

sorry keith about the off topicness

i love the way u hype up every game keith like its the biggest game ever. every game is a cup final...:)

haha cheers m8

every game is a cup final for hoffenhium :D

Good Luck With This You Will Do A Great Job I no It

thanks danny m8

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

wooo mate dont be sorry nd dont be offended im trying to give you some constructive criticism, just i used to play xbox and the guys on the forums i went on well some of the gfx was really really good, take a look on there now if you want i dno if there will be anything on ther now like but heres the link,

www.decerto-esports.eu then go to forums and just go into a thread nd look, or find the gfx section

sorry for going off topic herritty.
im following this save looks like your doing good, were are you in the league ?

no worries for going off topic m8

cheers for following im up to 5th in the league but its very early days

Looks like your still going strong, hopefully you can finish top four, that's what I'm aiming for with Portsmouth this season :D

thanks a top4 finish would be amazing because i am expected by the media to get relagated

ur pompy game is going very well and nice to see xavi alonso win european player of the year keep it up

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

btw lads i forgot to mention while their was a international break i organised a little tournament to keep the players on their feet and to make sure we dont lose momentum

i won it easily i had bohs and rovers playing from ireland and my second team in the tournament (easy teams i kno)

hoffenhium 2 bohs 0 ....wellington

final.. hoffenhium 3 hoffenhium (b team ) 0 .. demba ba x2 and i forgot who scored the other1

this was about 1week back lads i forgot to post it up

update from hoffenhium vs bayern in about 30mins hopfully

Good luck, you're doing brilliantly but I was wandering when you were gonna face Munich

thanks it will be very very tough................ away game aswell so even harder

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

bayern munich 3 hoffenhium 2....demba ba & velschi(spelling)

very unlucky should have drawed

Unlucky mate, close game it seems

hoffenhium bounce back from defeat agaisnt bayern and fire a major warning to the rest of the bundesliga

...............vs............

hoffenhium 7 bielifeld 1 ........... demba ba x 3.....ibisevchi x3...carlos eduardo x1

herrity says demba ba and ibishevic are the best strikforce in the bundesliga.ibishevic started with demba ba upfront for the first time today

ibishevic ............ demba ba

that's unlucky,still,if you can nearly draw with one of the biggest german teams,i think you've got enough quality to finish in the top 4.

the week gets better for hofffenhium just 24 hrs after their historic 7.1 win over biefield they have announced the signing of usa and la galaxy skipper landan donavan on a free transfer

donavan joins on a free

cheers im very happ with ibishevic he came on as a sub vs bayern and scored so i started him vs biefeld and he got a hat trick