Herritys Manchester United Story

i did on the last page

iv only played lpool since that so it the same really

arsenal 2 man utd 2...berbatov,van der vaert

man of the match

"an even game both team desreved a point​

Good to see transfer updates :) Are you on the 9.2 patch then, because Palacios normally never leaves Spurs in first or second season providing the team plays well

Good idea mate :) Keep it as fresh as possible though, by that I mean not the same thing every time :)

yea i will

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:43 PM ----------

ok lads

wat does it mean if i have an xml passing error

xml parsing error it says not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml

alri danny il see wat it says

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

i wont have to delte it will i ???

k il try.... i found somthing on reseting prefrences il see does that work first

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

i cant post screenshot because fm shuts down and then in a little box on my main screen it says

xml parsing error it says not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

You press the print screen button on the keyboard and upload the pic, he doesn't mean the whole ALT+F9 in-game function.

its says on the web

i will have to reset my prefrences

so does this mean i will be able to continue if i reset them

Yeh you should do make a copy of your saved game and put it on your desktop first

thanks danny il do that and hopfully it works probaly update over the weekend

I'm a fool. I read 9 pages of an old story that was never concluded. lol.