Herritys Manchester United Story

THE MANCHESTER DERBY !!!!!

venue

key player

key player

CANTONA VS HUGHES

Hopefully your Manchester Derby can be as good as the one in real life, good luck :)

man utd 3 man city 0...carrick ronaldo pen and tevez

man of the match

carrick​

the sun"united controlled the game from start to finish.carrick scored goal of the seaon today after 2mins then ronaldo sealed it in the 9th min with tevez wrapping it up late on

............................................................................................

champions league draw​

MANCHESTER UNITED VS ZENIT ST PETERSBURG

vs
..........................................................................................

fa cup 3rd round​

oldham 0 man united 3....berbatov,nani,anderson

man of the match

nani​

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 BOLTON 1 .......van der vaert & ibisivec

man of the match

v.d.vaert​

Last edited:
Did not think you would have needed VDV but your Lé Boss.

Story is awesome in my opinion. Great read for a United fanatic like myself, Rooney seems on fire for you this season. Who is your top goalscorer?

You should win the league mate, I just finished off my Arsenal save dominating everything in the first season :p That's probably it for me on FM09, might start a game on Chris22's V8 update though

thanks for every1 who commented

kris.... i just booght vdv cos he was trabsfer listed. uir right i probaly did not need him but he is playing well

kinger....... i havent played zenit yet lol but thanks

dmf.......rooney is class 4 me this year its the first time i have got the best out him.he is my topscores aswell

updates l8r lads

thanks for every1 who commented

kris.... i just booght vdv cos he was trabsfer listed. uir right i probaly did not need him but he is playing well

kinger....... i havent played zenit yet lol but thanks

dmf.......rooney is class 4 me this year its the first time i have got the best out him.he is my topscores aswell

updates l8r lads
Lol xD My bad, I thought I saw a result for it or something xD I've started playing my AFC Wimbledon save again mate :) Come check it out later if you want

the sun talk with eric cantona about the first half of the season and he gives us his thought

MID SEASON
REVIEW!!

BEST PLAYER

SRNA

MY OPION ON BEST PLAYER

GIGGS

TOP SCORER

rooney

TOP ASSIST

rooney

BEST PERFORMANCE

2nil down at half time at anfield but a great second half and we won 3-2

WORST PERFORMANCE

3nil loss at stamford bridge in the league cup very dissapointing

CUPS WON ALREADY

charity shield​

euro super cup​

club world championship​

updates l8r lads

i thought he would be... how many has he got? Most i've ever got out of him in a season was 24, which isn't bad but Berbatov got 32 for me that season, so he was my star :)

i thought he would be... how many has he got? Most i've ever got out of him in a season was 24, which isn't bad but Berbatov got 32 for me that season, so he was my star :)

he has 18in all comps and im in jan now so im sure he will add to it

berbatov has been poor so far for me

hopfully he cops on

Season is looking really good so far Keith. I'm sure you're going to win everything else, your sqaud seems very strong. Good luck anyway and well done for so far

manchester united vs west ham
preview

VENUE

old trafford

KEY PLAYER

rooney

KEY PLAYER

behrami

football spy" man united will be looking to win today and at home they really should be beating west ham today.

Keep it up Keith, I like the mid season review :) I reckon you'll win the Champions League and the title at least :)

man utd 2 west ham 1..tevez &rooney

man of the match

rooneys 90min strike seal win for united

Good result, did you struggle to score in that one, just asking coz you scored late on :)