really want to start producing loads of updates but I have limited access to my computer which has FM installed :(

Do what I do? Play like 3-4months ahead of your updates keep the screenshots saved, Then have a good 15minutes updating them, I kind of have the same problem but with the Internet :/ or if you have another Computer you can still play on that one

Do what I do? Play like 3-4months ahead of your updates keep the screenshots saved, Then have a good 15minutes updating them, I kind of have the same problem but with the Internet :/ or if you have another Computer you can still play on that one

It's only temporary limited access so don't worry about mate! Cheers for the suggestions though I'll definitely keep it in mind

View attachment 359598

DECEMBER 2014

One of each...

View attachment 359599

We lost against who we should've lost against (although we didn't actually deserve to lose 3-0). We beat who we should have beat and we drew against who we should've drawn against. 4 points from a possible 9 is acceptable and overall I'm satisfied with this month.

View attachment 359597

We really need to create a bigger gap between us and fellow relegation tipped teams. However, performances are improving so I it should be achievable. Excited for my new signing to get here.

View attachment 359592

JANUARY 2014

Progress

View attachment 359591

I think the friendlies gave us momentum going into the league because we were outstanding! We're looking a lot better going forward and that might be due to the two players I brought in. See them below.

View attachment 359590

We did as I wanted and got a few wins to boost us up the league a bit. Sitting in 11th now with 15 games now, surely if we get around the 38 points mark we'll be safe?

---

So as you lot know we bought Ducksh in from Dortmund for an initial £6.65mil with add-ons rising to around £7.25mil. A great, great player who as you can see has already started banging them in. Note: In 5 games played Ducksch has scored the same amount of goals as Schieber has in 17 games (3 goals).

View attachment 359589

Also I moved Mukhtar from the U19s to the senior team because he's developed massively and is now ready for first team football. Mainly coming off the bench for Ronny. However he did start against Nurnberg and got MotM.

View attachment 359588

As I was writing this I was doing the deadline day madness and Hoffenheim made a bid for Schieber which I gladly accepted.

View attachment 359587

Also 32 year old Franz goes on loan to Frankfurt for the rest of the season.

View attachment 359348

FEBRUARY 2014

You can win anything with kids

View attachment 359347

What a month! A clean sheet away to Hannover got us off to a good start but that 4-1 win against Werder Bremen made me really pleased. The Braunshweig win was vital and the Schalke win was just incredible, even though we won because they scored two o.g's. Mukhtar and Ducksch have been nothing short of amazing since joining the side. Ducksch has 2 goals, 4 assists and an average rating of 7.17 in 6 games. Mukhtar has 2 goals, 3 assists, 3 player of the match's and an amazing average rating of 8.00.

View attachment 359346

We've really pushed up the league now into the Europa League Play-off spot. However, I will not mind if we drop out of this as we are now performing way above expectations. I believe that we are probably now safe.

View attachment 359339

YOUTH INTAKE

The future.

View attachment 359338

Wow what an intake! Two 5 star potential's and two 4 and a half potentials too! Let's see them in-depth.

View attachment 359337

A small player who could become very quick. Already good a dribbling which could would pair well with his speed if we can improve it. The height is a problem as he won't head in many goals but hopefully he'll make up for that with other attributes.

View attachment 359335

An absolute unit of a player at 6'5". Looks like he coul become very strong and hold the midfield for us. Look for him to one day become a big part of the team or sold for a bit of money.

View attachment 359333

The first time I've gotten a good goalkeeper in a youth intake so I'm pleased. Massive potential, future No. 1?

View attachment 359326

The best player from the intake. A really, really good player who's half Spanish if you need help wondering why his name isn't German. He could be a huge part of my future plans but he is a CM which I don't use... I could train him as an AM or DM, I haven't decided yet.​

6th! Well done there, and some quality signings.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Brilliant work to turn things around. If you get a Europa League spot that would be amazing.

Great youth intake as well.

View attachment 359203

MARCH 2014

Back down to Earth.

View attachment 359200

Although this wasn't a great month, I'm sure you will all agree that these results were probably most likely going in to them. Losing away to Gladbach, Bayern and Leverkusen is nothing to be annoyed about. A draw against Freiburg could be highlighted as the disappointment of the month. Nice to see my young 3 players scoring all the goals this month. (Mukhtar is 19, Ducksch is 20 and Schulz is 21).

View attachment 359198

After all that we're still in a very nice position and we're coasting to safety now. No fear of relegation.

---

Lots of other news this month as I did my standard hourly search for regens. After 2 hours I found one player who really looked solid and could become a beast.

View attachment 359196

£500k from Motherwell could be a bargain if he develops right. The next Alan Hanson?

Also after this fine run of form, I secure a new contract.

View attachment 359195

I'm really happy with a two contract and also how the club is performing.

Also in attempt to improve our fanbases overseas to secure better income and more variety of nationalities in our youth intake I asked for a feeder club.

View attachment 359193

They returned with 3 clubs from Japan and 2 clubs from USA. Japan seemed interesting so I chose the team with the best facilities.

Also in line with my usual youth movement I asked for improvements to the youth facilities.

View attachment 359191

They should increase to excellent youth facilities. The same as our first team training facilities.​

View attachment 359123

APRIL/MAY 2014

Finale.

View attachment 359121

What a month! 3 wins, holding Dortmund to a draw and Marvin Ducksch getting in vital form!
As you'll see as you scroll down in a minute, these results were absolutely crucial if we wanted a European place. Ducksch scored a magical hattrick on the final day to a sold-out crowd aswell.

View attachment 359116

6th! We earn £26.9mil in prize money and a very happy Chairman. Shocking to see Werder Bremen going down and Braunshweig staying up... We secure Europa League play-off berth too.

Next update will be the season review!​

Beautiful finish! Reading this makes me want to do another Hertha save =[

Congrats on 6th, you should get some good money for next season and a European place is awesome!

View attachment 358546

PRE-SEASON 14-15

View attachment 358545

A very long and tiring pre-season, however it gave us a lot of time to meld as a time and I'm sure we'll see a good season as a result. We went on a staggering 3 tours during the pre-season.

We started in Japan playing our recently affiliated team Sapporo and lost. During the Japan trip many players were at the world cup, including 3 of my signings. Robin Novikov got his first senior goal and I'll show his stats at the bottom of the update. Overall the tour was slightly disappointing but hopefully the financial benefits will make up for that.

Next up we went to China straight from finishing our Japanese tour. We played some very high key games including a 50000 attended game against Shandong. Most of the new signings arrived at the tour for the last game.

Lastly we had a 3 day break back in Berlin but then straight back on the plane heading to USA. We initially flew to West Virginia to play a lower league team. We then headed on the plane to Dallas International Airport and played a game against FC Dallas of the MLS and then drove down to Houston to play the Dynamos, also of the MLS. We took another plane up to Illinois to play the Chicago Fire. This was our best trip and the team definitely bonded.

---

We were very active in the transfer market because we had a huge budget of £19mil and £200k p/w in wages.

View attachment 358544

Granada got relegated from La Liga and therefore Murillo handed in a transfer request. It was either this guy or Ryan Shawcross. Both were available for £8mil, but I ultimately decided that Murillo's potential could surpass Shawcross' ability.

View attachment 358543

Another player who handed in a transfer request after their team got relegated, Ruddy was available for a bargain of £3.1mil. Begovic was also on the short-list but he signed for AC Milan after they trippled our wage offer to him. Ruddy will come in as our new number one and I'm sure you'll all agree he's a fantastic buy.

View attachment 358542

I'm a massive fan of Ecuador thanks to a classroom sweepstake back in the World Cup 2006 which I drew Ecuador. Since then I've followed them closely and have fallen in love with Montero. A rapid player who could give the best full-backs in the world trouble. After seeing he has a release clause of £1.3mil, I very quickly added him to the team.

View attachment 358541

A very good player who's an instant upgrade over preivous RB Pekarik. £2.8mil.

View attachment 358540

Initially brought in for rotation, I discovered he is actually better than all my other left backs so he will be the starter. £3.4mil.

Outwards is noone worth noting.

View attachment 358539

---

Just thought I'd show Novikov and how he's progressing after less than a year at the club. He's already capped at German U19 level and I'm suddenly realising that he could become world class. Have to wait two more years for him to be eligible for the first team though :(

View attachment 358538

View attachment 358514

AUGUST 2014

Defense is the best form of attack.

View attachment 358513

Woo! A whole month full of games with no losses! I have to say my team is looking dominant defensively and this no accident. If you notice, 4 of my 5 transfer were defenders (and goalkeeper) and I'm seeing the results. 5 clean sheets in 7 games is very, very good. It also helps that Montero is an absolute beast and scoring for fun. Ducksch may seem like he's doing bad with only 2 goals and being our main striker, but he has 6 assists already so I think we should let him off this time...

For the Europa League I had the luxury of being able to play a fully rotated team (except Ruddy, I really like him in goal) and they did pretty well considering most were unfit.

Because we beat Maribor 5-2 on aggregate we are now through the group stage and our group looks like this:

PSV Eindhoven
Real. Sociedad
Hertha Berlin
Levski

A fairly even group in which we could easily go through, or easily get knocked out. It should be fun as Real. Sociedad are basically the same sort of strength as us.

View attachment 358512

Top of the table after the first month and I'm very happy. However, I don't expect this to last long and I don't mind that. Our squad is by no means strong enough to win the league so I'll be happy with a top 5 place this season.

Shout out to Kaiserslautern and Dresden though. Doing pretty well after gaining promotion is nice to see. Furth however are doing pretty poor and are prime suspects to go down this season.

---

After about 7 months in the team I decided Hany Mukhtar deserves a new contract. It was due to run out at the end of the season but I managed to tie him up for four years.

Mukhtar is a rising star originally in the U19s I moved him up and he has locked down the AMC position for him self. In 20 appearances in the league he has 4 goals and 7 assists. Not bad for a 19 year old.

View attachment 358510

Hi guys,

just wanted to ask if you guys prefer the format i've been doing over the last two updates?

I've been putting a lot more detail and information about how I'm running the club and wondering if you're enjoying it more than when I was just skimming through it and progressing quickly?

Feedback and replies to this would be deeply appreciated!