Great start and Murillo is an Animal in this game and the format is good, Not to compact and very easy to read

View attachment 358288

SEPTEMBER 2014

First losses.

View attachment 358287

Not a bad month at all! Our back-ups dominated Levski, we beat Gladbach and Furth with ease and we battled Dortmund to a 1-0 loss. Ducksch was absolutely incredible this month. He had 5 goals and a couple assists.

Yes we went out of the cup, but that's because I have no interest in it whatsoever. Basically I hate cup runs. I usually only attempt them once my squad is good enough to dominate the league, then I don't have to worry about resting players, like I did for the second round.

Despite winning 3 games, I was slightly disappointed with the defenders this month. Giesselmann let way too many players run in behind him. Brooks and Murillo are developing very quick however, we should be sorted at centre back for years to come.

View attachment 358280

There's a big 3 forming it seems between us, Dortmund and Bayern. I didn't imagine we'd be up there with the best so early and stand by what I said about not minding being a top 5 team. Our defense is definitely our weapon, however we have a nasty front four of Montero, Ducksch, Mukhtar and Ben-Hatira.

View attachment 358269

Thought i'd start adding the league stats to my updates.

As you can see my two young boys are doing really well. Ducksch is up their with the best finishers in Germany and that can only be good for his development.
Also as expected Mukhtar is becoming an assist king, he really runs the offense for us.

Good month, Unlucky versus Dortmund,
Ducksch is beasting!:p

View attachment 357993

OCTOBER 2014

Perfect.

View attachment 357983

3 days after beating PSV in Eindhoven we come home and keep a clean sheet against the Bayern train and Ducksch scoring to beat them... wow.
We were 2-1 down against Leverkusen at HT and then Ducksch got injured straight after the whistle and I had to bring on Allagui and he bagged two goals to win us the game.
Funny enough this happened the very next game except we were 2-0 down at half time and then when Allagui came on at half time he scored twice and then Brooks clinchedd the win late in the game.
The Mainz game was fairly straight forward, we should've won by more but we were fatigued from the previous two fixtures so i'll forgive the team.

Montero had a fantastic month again.

View attachment 357979

Top of the league once again.
We slowed down the Bayern train and gave them their first defeat in the league which I'm very proud of. Frankfurt are massively overachieving and are sitting in 4th.
The disappointments of the season so far are Gladbach and HSV, even Leverkusen are pretty poor.
Stuttgart are following up their awful season last year with what seems another.

In other news, Werder Bremen are running away with the 2. Bundesliga already...

View attachment 357977

Are midfield is class this year. Having two holding midfielders means our defensive is mental this year with our new back line. Montero and Mukhtar are getting a ton of assists, as seen above. Ben-Hatira is rarely involved in attacks for some reason...

Montero is averaging 7.57.

---

In other news we got another feeder club. This time it's for youth intake sake and we should get a few brazilians over the coming years thanks to the link.

View attachment 357976

Wow that is amazing! Top of the league. Loving the story, keep up the good work!

View attachment 356661

NOVEMBER 2014

Sami Allagui.

View attachment 356660

Some very good results this month. For the second time in a row we came from 2-0 down to Real Sociedad to come back and win 3-2 in spectacular fashion. We snatched a point from bottom of the league (at the time) HSV, which was disappointing as I wanted a big win... Levski was easy pickings as I played most of my first team to give them a bit of a morale boost, Allagui started over Ducksch and rewarded me with a hattrick. A very nice little win against Schalke away really put the cherry on the cake for this month.

As you can see Allagui was on fire but his attributes are actually decreasing for some reason... his value, however, is going up, up, up.

View attachment 356657

Still top of the table as the fixture list has been kind to us. Dortmund and Bayern are getting the same results as us too but by no means is our squad anywhere near as good as Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Wolfsburg or even Frankfurt.

We should be heading for a top 3 finish now at this point.

View attachment 356654

Two players in the most assists and two players in the top goals is very pleasing. Marvin Ducksch is playing particularly well as well as the surprise package that is Jefferson Montero.​

View attachment 356576

DECEMBER 2014

Easy.

View attachment 356575

Very easy fixtures this month and we won them all fairly easily, aside from the Freiburg game in which we stole the 3 points!

Ducksch was beasting this month, scoring in every game with a total of 7 goals in 4 games.

Still very surprised that we managed to beat PSV 6-0 and they didn't have a highlight all game. I looked at their team to see if they had any injuries and they didn't... Depay is actually better than any of my players too, so I don't know.

We finished top of our Europa league group with 18 points out of a possible 18. We scored a stunning 25 goals in 6 games. We face Rubin in the knockout round. If we get pass them we face either Zenit or Club Brugge. All 3 teams are very beatable and I'm confident that we could go far in the competition.

View attachment 356571

Still top. Interesting Braunshweig are creeping up the table and it could be interesting to see them get into the Champions League as the financial benefits could build them into a long term force! Leverjusen and Gladbach are doing absolutely terrible though which is not nice to see.

View attachment 356569

It's so good to see Ducksch doing so well. He still hasn't reached the value I paid for him but he is developing pretty well and he's showing his good finishing and anticipation getting true poachers goals and in the race for golden boot. Meanwhile barely anyone in the league is getting assists it seems as everyones numbers seem to be quite low? I don't know, maybe they're fine.

---

In other news, I'm a wanted man!! A staggering 3 job offers in a 2 week period meaning I'm up there with the most highly rated managers in Germany. I turned them all down of course :D

View attachment 356568
View attachment 356567
View attachment 356566

Fantastic few months, Glad you turned them jobs down =]

Fantastic few months, Glad you turned them jobs down =]

Not really sure how we're doing so well to be honest, we don't have any players that are rated as 'star player for First Division sides' so I'm shocked!

About the jobs, the story is about establishing Berlin as a footballing centre. The only way I'll ever quit Hertha is for another team situated in Berlin :)