foster13

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know its early days yet, has anyone found any hidden gems in the game?
Any Bargains available?

Bassong for around £4-5m is a great deal, always gets offered to me. Also Mexes from Roma got offered to me at £5.5m, and Enyeama was available for a cheap £300k.

Zamora is pretty sick on the game aswell, I got him for £6.75m and he's done well so far. Might not be seen as a bargain but he's a lot better than last year.

Roberto Carlos - £1m

Win.

Obvious ones are Verratti, Sergi (if you're lucky with his PA), James Rodriguez, Dodo, Serge Aurier.

Marko Livaja is available on a free, looks a good prospect

Is soto in liverpools team? hoping he will be immense.... I imagine verratti and lukaka will be some of the better youngsters again this year :)

Julio Cruz former inter striker is free and only looking for 5k wages :O

only wondering where can i find the editor on the demo... would make a far esier way to find negative pa's...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

easyer sorry

Dont think you can access the editior on the demo.

Labyad & Keko look potential wonders :)

so we all got ripped off as we didn't get the full game... shabby marketing to say the least

Francisco Alcacer looks to have great potential

This. The boy is a class act by the looks of things. Was heavily advised to sign him on a pro deal ASAP. Barcelona and Bayern have already expressed an interest with Arsenal offering £2million for him.

Livaja needs a work-permit which seems impossible.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Francisco Alcacer looks to have great potential
Is this in other words Paco?

I noticed that Andre Santos is transfer listed on my game. Looks pretty good too.

I'm looking for a good striker with newcastle, only got around 4 million though :(