High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

I am a bit confused. Which one we should use. V2 or the tweaked?

Bluth, don't plug your **** on other people's thread.

And put your tactic in by mistake :p

No, it was the tweaked version. That people asked for. But no matter, I'll take it down and not contribute the tweaked version of this same tactic, which is what I originally posted. Have a good day.

No, it was the tweaked version. That people asked for. But no matter, I'll take it down and not contribute the tweaked version of this same tactic, which is what I originally posted. Have a good day.
Don't talk ***** mate

He posted the tweaked version of this tactic, why so mush drama?

UNREAL TACTIC, beat barca 4-1 at home and Madrid 2 - 0 away with Malaga, highly recommend

Last edited:
He posted the tweaked version of this tactic, why so mush drama?

He posted the tweak and also a tactic he made, for which he already has a thread, the thing is he edited his post so people like you will have no ideea and post replies they shouldn't, unless they knew the whole story.

He posted the tweak and also a tactic he made, for which he already has a thread, the thing is he edited his post so people like you will have no ideea and post replies they shouldn't, unless they knew the whole story.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

where is the tweaked version please? I don't find this tactic.

I downloaded the tatic he posted, and it was the tweaked version..

So what one is better this tweaked version or your own tactic mate ;)

They're both incredible. The tweaked version of this will make you score buckets and buckets of goals. Slightly less leaky defense. My own tactic will make you score slightly less buckets of goals, but still a lot, but the defense is much stronger.

Just depends how you want your team to play (H)