High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

This tactic is probably the best I have used in 14.3.1

This tactic is ridiculously good. Easily the best post-14.3 tactic out there. I've made some slight tweaks for a tighter defense and to add my corner routine that's usually good for 15+ goals a season and that has made this tactic nearly unbeatable. Just excellent!

Thanks for feedback. I would like to see your tweaks. feel free to share that with us. :)

The main tweaks which can be done are in the OI, i think. I will try to make , also u can do that , tactics for different opponents formations . This would be great especially for the teams which are mid table or lower league. I am now testing with Luton first season in Premier league and this is how the things stand
View attachment 390657

I am a little bit concerned because no one mentioned the Corner set-up. Only heard that you redefined it. I think they are crucial for the tactic, because of possession, chances and scoring . And i am also sure that there must be a bug on the attacking corners set-up but somehow i cant understand it yet how... :))). This is also fantastic tip if u want to try. Move one of your DC from Challenge Keeper to stand on far post, It leaves an incredible space between penalty area and goal. I would like to give me some feedback on this setup . Thanks. :))

I haven't scored any goal in corner yet....any has? I mean in a reasonable amount?

I haven't scored any goal in corner yet....any has? I mean in a reasonable amount?

I had a season with Milan. I officially scored only 10 directly from corners but my DM (nigel de jong) had long shots 11 attribute. But i scored a minimum of 30 goals in that season from corners because of the set up. they create a wonderful chances from it. the only problem is that FM is not counting them like u scored that from corner, thats the reason i cant show u how many goals this setup is producing :)

Besides, often when I play the game, the OI didn't work properly, what i meant is that most of the players don't have 'star' next to them, which means it didn't have OI set to them right?
So in that case I should set myself manually?! Correct?!

Others have same situation?

I had a season with Milan. I officially scored only 10 directly from corners but my DM (nigel de jong) had long shots 11 attribute. But i scored a minimum of 30 goals in that season from corners because of the set up. they create a wonderful chances from it. the only problem is that FM is not counting them like u scored that from corner, thats the reason i cant show u how many goals this setup is producing :)

I put one DC as cover liked the other guy said is better, and I put one DC on stand on far post as said to try....let me try for a few games

I have tweaked this one to succesfull counter tactic, which suits more underdog, mid-table teams. Doesnt have that much firepower, but much more stable defense for me atleast..
Try it and say if any tweakable.
http://speedy.sh/TjVBR/simohayha.tac

edit: def pos training, tweak set pieces to suit your players, ty.

Last edited:
Scoring lots of goals, also, receiving a lot of goals, we have to improve the defence somehow without ruining the attack pedigree of this formation.

Scoring lots of goals, also, receiving a lot of goals, we have to improve the defence somehow without ruining the attack pedigree of this formation.

agreed, letting in **** loads

I am making some tests now with moving your F9 to SS position, and one DC set to cover... Making some very good results...only wins in 10 matches. Need to test more but u can try it yourself and tell me about the results. Do it like this.
View attachment 390648

Have to buy a faster defender, I only have a bunch of old, slow farts, heh, at least they have good anticipation or I'd really be screwed. :p

NOt really scoring 1 goal from corner each game as you guys said. Maybe 2 in 10 games from corner setup

Really rubbish defense and even if i create like 15 half chances and 10 cccs, i manage to score 2-3. Like wtf?!