High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Jesus Christ, should I play instead of you. I gave you all informations, that you need to know.

Be a manager, not a watcher.

Maybe you have some important knowledge about that. But nevermind, won't bother you again.

cheers

danilo work on bundeslinga ?

cuz i see that danilo week against wingers , and german clubs have very nice wingers

I just read a ridiculous thread in this forum bashing postrotok's Danilo tactic. Though OP did not state the name of the tactic, but his description of the tactic in his own thread said enough. I mean postrotok did not state specifically that the tactic is truly invincible, so expect it not to work on some lower league teams.

At the end of the day, how good a tactic fare on a particular team depends on numerous factors. Injuries suffered during course of season; your man-management skills; morale; luck factor and etc etc...

So for lord's sakes, he has to respect other fellow tactics creators in this forum. If he is so full about how great his tactics are (which ss showed he only managed Barcelona, Arsenal and another top tier team), prove it by achieving the same 'awesome' results he claimed with the lowest tier team then...

With that attitude, no wonder he is 'lamenting' that no one bothered to even try his tactic. LOL...

I just read a ridiculous thread in this forum bashing postrotok's Danilo tactic. Though OP did not state the name of the tactic, but his description of the tactic in his own thread said enough. I mean postrotok did not state specifically that the tactic is truly invincible, so expect it not to work on some lower league teams.

At the end of the day, how good a tactic fare on a particular team depends on numerous factors. Injuries suffered during course of season; your man-management skills; morale; luck factor and etc etc...

So for lord's sakes, he has to respect other fellow tactics creators in this forum. If he is so full about how great his tactics are (which ss showed he only managed Barcelona, Arsenal and another top tier team), prove it by achieving the same 'awesome' results he claimed with the lowest tier team then...

With that attitude, no wonder he is 'lamenting' that no one bothered to even try his tactic. LOL...
in what thread?

in what thread?

Pep's Old School 4-3-3 Barcelona Style

Check his latest postings. I thought he had changed his attitude since his once rude, unwelcoming snobbish first post transformed into something which is more acceptable as it is now. Till I read the last page, where technically he just said it 'was the worst tactic I've tried and OP claimed to be invincible for even lower league teams'.

Since when postrotok mentioned it was invincible? He was just sharing a tactic which he enjoyed to a certain extent with his Milan team which it happened in his save that they were unbeaten. That was all.

Link mate? :)

They are in post # 607 which ends up on page 61 for me. The two versions are called "high" and "deep". They work well for me. Although I'm thinking about going back to try the original Danilo again.

I'm a little bit confused guys, is there an original thread for the Danilo tactic?

Mmm so some ppl there are claiming they were the creators of Danilo tactic when you search for this tactic in google, postrotok is the original creator then.

Postroks new tactic the cube is a beast. I've been trying almost all of the tactics out here without results. Couldn't get danilos tactic to work so I switched to the cube. Have won my 5 latest games on my Roma-save.

Postroks new tactic the cube is a beast. I've been trying almost all of the tactics out here without results. Couldn't get danilos tactic to work so I switched to the cube. Have won my 5 latest games on my Roma-save.

Are you using high d-line and offside ticked on hard away matches?