High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Ahh, experiencing a slight mid-season slump, though hope my poor form in the past five games is purely down to three of them being Chelsea (twice) and Manchester City.

Tight version is better than original? Sure? Played first match with Netherlands on my first day on the bench win 2-1 but some problems.. (playing with tight version)

Can somebody answer my question? Thanks.
I want to ask you also one thing. What type of players you suggest for each role?

I will release a new tactic and the lat tactic for the FM14 ... i think this one would fit to all teams without problems. It gives great results but i need more testing and i will put a link for it :))) Cheers

View attachment 371182

I can help you test the tactic mate. Currently ending the second season at Southampton. Would love to test a new tactic.

I can help you test the tactic mate. Currently ending the second season at Southampton. Would love to test a new tactic.

I agree, got nothing planned today and testing tactics sounds good!

Hi guys, what do you think about the idea od change in danilo.tac change the anchorman in defensor centre, putting 3 dc???

having a break from my psv save to start a liverpool one, got sacked after 9 games i was bottom with 0 wins, havent a clue what happened

Does anyone have an idea of when this "new" tactic is coming out? I'm really craving it x)

Using the original tactic with my Glasgow Rangers save back in top tier in scotland and currently 2nd in league W4 D1 L0 F18 A4 .Doing good so far

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Will the CUBE's attacking corner be better than the original?

Unfortunately tactic stopped working in 2nd season. Any suggestions, which tactic is good enough.

Is there any tweaked versions of danilo tactic

started getting it to work but at the end of the first season ,the AI has clicked on so would like to change something to mix it up

having a break from my psv save to start a liverpool one, got sacked after 9 games i was bottom with 0 wins, havent a clue what happened

well i had no problems with PSV save played 8 game 1 draw 7 wins and more than 30+goals

Does the information on the opening post apply to the tight version??

Does anyone know what post the information on the tight version is?