High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Yes but is my 3th years in Hoffenheim , Media pred. 4th ; >

well ready to try it whit shaktar to look if it works on other teams then man united (works great) arsenal ( good but 1/60 lose game) ajax 36 comp game's 111 goals ! and on fc bayern works perfectico

as a big fan of Your tactics i would like to know when the new tactic will come out?(A)

Just not working for me. First friendly and I'm 2-0 down in the first 20mins. I'm Spurs playing a team called Junior and so that shouldn't be happening. They've had 2 CCC's, 3 on target and I haven't had a shot on target. I don't understand this game. I salute SI for trying to make the game challenging and unpredictable but it's TOO random. You can't have a simulation based on tactics where people are clearly getting such different results, it just doesn't work

Using the Deep version atm like instructed till fully fluid, and arranged a lot more frendlies to help get fluid before season starts. Am destroying all atm by goals or more :)

Using the Deep version atm like instructed till fully fluid, and arranged a lot more frendlies to help get fluid before season starts. Am destroying all atm by goals or more :)

Which one is the deep version? Danilo tight?

WTF first league game Palace won 0-8 Kyle Walker with 1st half hat trick. Nearly all players avr rating 9.0 had 7 cccs 30 shots 20 on target with 67% poss. :) hope it carries on like this:)

WTF first league game Palace won 0-8 Kyle Walker with 1st half hat trick. Nearly all players avr rating 9.0 had 7 cccs 30 shots 20 on target with 67% poss. :) hope it carries on like this:)

what version did u use....

Enjoy till you can...in 2nd season you MUST find alternative tactic, because ME will figure out your approach.

My results up till 1st league game are

4-0
5-0
5-0
3-0
4-0
5-1
9-0
7-0
5-0
5-1
6-1
then won comm shield 3-1:)

Urgh!!!! How do you get those results and I'm 2-0 down after the first half against a team called Junior?!! I play with Spurs, playing the deep version and get completely different results. They've had 2 ccc's and I didn't have a shot on target. I'm puzzled!!!

Urgh!!!! How do you get those results and I'm 2-0 down after the first half against a team called Junior?!! I play with Spurs, playing the deep version and get completely different results. They've had 2 ccc's and I didn't have a shot on target. I'm puzzled!!!
Don't know mate just followed the OP and tips on post 625, sold players that did not suit the roles and bought players that did.