High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Urgh!!!! How do you get those results and I'm 2-0 down after the first half against a team called Junior?!! I play with Spurs, playing the deep version and get completely different results. They've had 2 ccc's and I didn't have a shot on target. I'm puzzled!!!

Retire, just retire :P

Diavolo what one of your tactics would you recommand away from home

I'm Sunderland

What team you playing and what possision are your player playing?

I'm playing Spurs;

Lloris
Kaboul, Vertonghen
Rose, Walker
Capoue
Dembele, Paulinho
Eriksen
f9 Soldado, treq Kane

The strikers aren't ideal for the role but they're obviously suited for the position. I haven't changed anything in the tactic and so playe it exactly as is. Conceded from a cross and from where Rose just tried to play a cross field ball and was intercepted. The main thing is though that I had no shots on goal all half :s team talk doesn't come into it too much as it's before half time...and I won my first game against the reserves 6-0 (with different tactic. Was a 4 day break before the Junior match and so fitness was around 85% for most players, which is generally ok beginning of friendly games. Just seems so random

I'm playing Spurs;

Lloris
Kaboul, Vertonghen
Rose, Walker
Capoue
Dembele, Paulinho
Eriksen
f9 Soldado, treq Kane

The strikers aren't ideal for the role but they're obviously suited for the position. I haven't changed anything in the tactic and so playe it exactly as is. Conceded from a cross and from where Rose just tried to play a cross field ball and was intercepted. The main thing is though that I had no shots on goal all half :s team talk doesn't come into it too much as it's before half time...and I won my first game against the reserves 6-0 (with different tactic. Was a 4 day break before the Junior match and so fitness was around 85% for most players, which is generally ok beginning of friendly games. Just seems so random
I would sell Rose and Kabul and get better players there also Paulinho is not really suited to playing CM ATTACK. And you right about Strickers aswell.

I would sell Rose and Kabul and get better players there also Paulinho is not really suited to playing CM ATTACK. And you right about Strickers aswell.

BUT, c'mon, this shouldn't have had the result in half time that it had, right? Just to add to my confusion, I replayed the same friendly with the same players in a 4141 and won the game 3-0 with each of us having 4 shots on target, i had 1 CCC and they had 3 haha Just SO screwed up

This tactic struggles away from home to the big boys IMO

how do you deal with chelsea,man city,man utd etc?

Playing with the original Danilo tactic without any tweaks, doing quite well with Liverpool in my 3rd season. Just lost my first game of the season(all comps) vs Chelsea in February. I've got plenty of good strikers, but for some reason only 1 of them seems to actually score consistently. Alcacer is now a world beater for me and he's pretty much the only one scoring often(league leader in goals). I paid £66m and got Aguero, and he's a complete flop, gets poor ratings more often than not. Sturridge gets into good positions but almost always shoots straight at the goalkeeper... I even tried Erik Lamela there(had him cuz I was using a 4-3-3 for 2 seasons before this), and he also can't hit a barn door. I bought Borini back and he's played 3 so far...two of them he get 2 assists each, and the other one he only got a 5.8 rating. But no goals(got 3 CCC, missed all). AMC gets a few goals every now and then(16 in all comps so far), and I've breezed through my CL group(Schalke, Porto and a small team). Any way to get the other striker scoring as well?

My team now -
-----------------------Krul---------------------------
-----------Sakho---------------Umtiti----------------
Danilo(hehe)--------Fernando----------------Rodriguez
----------Thiago--------------Henderson-------------
----------------------Grenier-------------------------
--Studge/Aguero/Lamela/Borini------Alcacer-------

Enjoy till you can...in 2nd season you MUST find alternative tactic, because ME will figure out your approach.

Just started using your tweak myself and i'm quite impressed, just out of interest what did you do, or what tactic did you move onto for your second season?

i am trying to make a working 4-4-2 tactic and its very hard... i really dont care if its not awesome , but i just want to work and play as 4-4-2 .... i am having some progress with it...but i am using it as Dortmund so it maybe doesnt show the best from tactic..... here are some SS

here u can see how many shots striker had in one match...thats what i want ...strikers to score )))

View attachment 367870

here are my played matches till now
View attachment 367869

Maybe i will release it just for fans of 4-4-2 ...but do not expect magic wonders tactic ... :))) see u soon

Last edited:
i am trying to make a working 4-4-2 tactic and its very hard... i really dont care if its not awesome , but i just want to work and play as 4-4-2 .... i am having some progress with it...but i am using it as Dortmund so it maybe doesnt show the best from tactic..... here are some SS

here u can see how many shots striker had in one match...thats what i want ...strikers to score )))

View attachment 617741

here are my played matches till now
View attachment 617744

Maybe i will release it just for fans of 4-4-2 ...but do not expect magic wonders tactic ... :))) see u soon
tactic link?

Just started using your tweak myself and i'm quite impressed, just out of interest what did you do, or what tactic did you move onto for your second season?

Long time no see mate...the original to this tactic is mint on FMC!

Back