High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

maybe its too early to release it... but so far it looks very good
View attachment 367023 View attachment 367022 View attachment 367021 this is the match against 2nd team in the league

the bad thing is that i play with dortmund which is very good team...when i finish the season with them i will play with some other team ... hope it will work...so for now it gives very god results especially when u see that it is a 4-4-2 tactic...

View attachment 619712 View attachment 619713 View attachment 619716 this is the match against 2nd team in the league

the bad thing is that i play with dortmund which is very good team...when i finish the season with them i will play with some other team ... hope it will work...so for now it gives very god results especially when u see that it is a 4-4-2 tactic...
How are you doing in the CL

I dont like half back at all...therse is minor bug imo. Defenders moves too much wider. I prefer regista, i was always fan of playmaker in the middle of the park ala fantazista pirlo instead pit bull ala de jong, who cant pass or shoot.

but yes...thats what sometimes u need to give u in the same time 3 in the back and sometimes 2 .... :)))

View attachment 619712 View attachment 619713 View attachment 619716 this is the match against 2nd team in the league

TACTİC SHARE PLEASE?

my personal opinion is ,this tactic ,almighty wirdo and artisan magic box is the best this year...maybe this one is the best...

Love this tactic, really good but concede a **** ton of goals from corners!! Hazard just scored 2 headers from corners against me... he has heading of 5 and jumoing of 5 haha.

my strikers not getting any shots
is it normal?
using diavolo tactic and anderlecht

What...you are ******* novara. You can be happy with any win, dont expect too much.

i had quit playing fm14 and start a save in fm13 after two seasons with 2 different teams winning everything with 451 tripletweak from MrL i have too say that ME in fm13 is boring to easy, so back to 14 waiting to start a save with new Postrotok tactic

you're talking to a different person, not the one who made the novara post

logic strong

using danilo for AC milan - I seem to get 18 shots 10 on target or similar stats every game. But don't score. and get beat by teams who only have a few shots? Its doing my head in any advice?