High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

guys, how does danilo tactic work in second season? it worked wonders for me at milan but thinking about preperation for next season? any help would be appreciated

I suggest you to go ahead with mine version(with ideas by W4NKER).

Tweaks:

False 9: Shoot less often, roam from position
Trequartista: Shoot less often, run wide with ball, more direct passes
Enganche: Shoot less often
Set pieces

Use this approach:

Against stronger teams, where you are underdog, use HIGH version(very high D line+offside trap), against teams where you are favourite use DEEP version(deeper D line, no offside trap)

View attachment 602528

View attachment 602531

Cheers!
Hi friend.
i use this two tactic with Ajax. Not bad result, but i want better ))))

Do you have new version or update of this two tactics?

Hi friend.
i use this two tactic with Ajax. Not bad result, but i want better ))))

Do you have new version or update of this two tactics?

I am trying something atm with both tactics danilo and arturo. I will upload tomorrow...probably in new thread. The thing is, that tactic die in 2nd season, because of only one tactic. This approach should prevent that and maybe give you better results too.

I am trying something atm with both tactics danilo and arturo. I will upload tomorrow...probably in new thread. The thing is, that tactic die in 2nd season, because of only one tactic. This approach should prevent that and maybe give you better results too.
DO it Today :)

so does danilo tactic not work well in second season? any alternative to switch to for second season

dears,ì
what kind of strikers do you suggest?
It's strange to have a false nine and a trequartista as striker.

I started with Danilo original tactic to game. I am superb firstly but now its not easy to win a game. Do u have any tweak ideas? I looked at your deep and high tactics. They are same as Danilo. I think i need more stability at back. What do you think?

Guys with a weak team an example sunderland
do you suggest to use:
1) danilo original
2 danilo tight
3) diavolo deep and high
?????

i will not release the formation of 4-4-2 because of its inconsistency ...so i will try to fix and tight and tweak a little bit more the main tactic called Danilo and release it very soon... so i hope that would be it for this FM 2014... thank u all for your help and support...see u soon

i will not release the formation of 4-4-2 because of its inconsistency ...so i will try to fix and tight and tweak a little bit more the main tactic called Danilo and release it very soon... so i hope that would be it for this FM 2014... thank u all for your help and support...see u soon
You will realease it today or tomorrow ?

i use danilo tight and i changed "eg" to "ss" and im getting excelent rating from the "ss" players while they were strugling as "eg"

Please release it :)

Firstly, i never post in forums usually, but had to say that Danilo is by far the best tactic that i have used on fm 14!! A couple of tweaks to the original that worked very well for me:

1. Once you have a season under your belt and are performing well, set d-line to high (no offside trap). I have this set up for both home and away games. Note: I start the game off by using d-line tweaks (drop deep at home or easy away games, v.high & offside trap away).
2. If playing a tough away game, consider picking a starting 11 (especially the middle 3 midfielders) with a more teamwork/defensive mentality. For example my usual midfield 3 in my recent save would be: kongdogbia (dm), and kovacic and hughes (cm's). But for tough away games: papadopolous (dm, he's a tank!!), kongdogbia & asamoah (cm's). If you have v attacking wingbacks i'd also consider changing 1 of them for a more 'solid' type player. Obviously your player recruitment should reflect this. Dont just go for out and out attacking midfielders. As mentioned, i always keep a high d-line for home and away matches, and only change it mid-game if i need to. e.g. If i need a goal, i'll set it to deep and overload mentality. Works a treat!

hi which version is the best for a team like liverpool your first or the tight one?

Why is it i just get destroyed by the top teams with orginal danilo tactics? cant work it out.