High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Having a really good season with Bandırmaspor. Currently I hold the first position in turkish 2.league group 1 and I managed to qualify to semi-final in ziraat turkish cup after a thrilling group stage(I kicked kayserispor,fenerbahçe and antalyaspor out before the group stage) that is a really big thing considering I am a third league side.

View attachment 360162 View attachment 360161

I had to change my tactic now that I am in my second season and first seasons tatics just wouldn't work.
I started using Danilo, scoring loads of goals but leaking some as well. Marking isn't fully fluid yet, maybe it's down to that - or should I use the 'Danilo tight'?

Currently i am playing with advanced forward and false nine and i feel, that is scoring frequence better...both strikers scoring/assist pretty much equal. Enganche still killing opposition.

Or alternatively post your latest diavolo? Enjoyed all your tweaks so far

loved this tactic.
but recently switched from anderletch to arsenal

couldn't get this tactic to work.

Deep version ?

Lol...both. You cant play with one version whole season. Look at the opponent, how they play..if they score via passing, then higher line, if they like to score via long balls, logically deeper defensive line.

I play with both tactics...as alternative i am using locksmith mr hough tweak with 3 false 9. I think, it is more defensive sound...so it would be wise to use in last minutes...i like to put in that position CDs, if are familiar with that position.

Here are tweaked od these 2 tactics, that are the best for 1st season.

View attachment 359484

View attachment 359483

I am enjoying so far:

View attachment 359481

Yeah 2 defeats, but i couldnt to do anything about it...FM decide that i will lose :p

Last edited:
Lol...both. You cant play with one version whole season. Look at the opponent, how they play..if they score via passing, then higher line, if they like to score via long balls, logically deeper defensive line.

I play with both tactics...as alternative i am using locksmith mr hough tweak with 3 false 9. I think, it is more defensive sound...so it would be wise to use in last minutes...i like to put in that position CDs, if are familiar with that position.

Here are tweaked od these 2 tactics, that are the best for 1st season.

View attachment 636690

View attachment 636692

I am enjoying so far:

View attachment 636696

Yeah 2 defeats, but i couldnt to do anything about it...FM decide that i will lose :p
So 4-3-1-2 for home and 4-3-3 for away ?
and match training focus on att movement ?