High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

I have few questions here guys
View attachment 640920
so instead of this if i have to lets say
Danilo tight setup on all 3 slots my team will "learn and get use to " tactic much faster? or not
also i have really hard time to find good
WB and RB (CWB)
how do u find/buy people who have natural position to play there? no1 is like this i try gscout even, so what do u guys do u just go to train > learn new position WB/WR? and so they come use to it and main that position or what?
Also as u can see from the screenshot above im on very high in training and my team is like akward at almost everything in those tactics will it get better as the season go on maybe the start of next season they will be use to it? ( if new season comes do they have to come "use to the tactic" again? or its gonna be much faster because they already played 1 season under it.
thats it thx for the answers :)

You should look at obvious issue...falcao false nine? U mad bro? :D Of coruse, this have nothing to do with your issue.

Complete wingback? You have many good options...i always buy gabriel silva(you have it too)...his hidden attributes are immense. They you have moreno, de sciglio, aurier, mayke, rodriguez, digne, bernat and so on. It is all about your preference.

Training...i dont know, how guys still didnt figure out(after almost 1 year with FM 14), what approach works. I always do the same, because it works every time.

So, training:

Team cohesion/very high
50%/preseason must be tough, so no rest matches
Tactics only
Off ourse, bo individual training, focus to learning in new positions and tutoring youngsters from eyperienced players.
One tactic to all 3 slots is the best approach, that you can pick for learning tactic in short period.

****, this is proably my best save and frustrating too, but i managed to win serie a, while they knocked me out in 1st round of CL and coppa italia...**** off ME ;)

View attachment 356458

I guranteed the title with win over juve 3:0 in away match (H)

This is the most realistic save i ever had...attack is amazing, defence is not that bad.

Can someone help me I am french

Dani release two first tactics

but then there is one who is call CUBE
and then someone also put a tactic in the thread

Which tactics I Have to use please

Congrat for everyone who help and work on those threads and tactics

imliverpool so out of all the tactics that are on this one link, which 1 would suit them?

Its not same, in first tactic corner go to Dm, but in this, they go to 6 box?! :/

In 4-3-1-2 both strikers are supposed to be more creative forwads, so i picked DMC instead to "challenge keeper."

In 4-3-3 is supposed central false 9 to be better in the air, so striker to "challenge keeper."

so what do you advice?

danilo's or wankers or the other deep high etc tactic?

which one is the best?

PALERMO 2014-2015

In my first season i get promoted to Serie A... Of course it seems easy with strong Palermo side. I used Danilo tactic and had great but inconsistent results. Then i changed the tactic to Veez's 433... It was solid defensively but have problem in attack coz of my players style... Then i used Diavolo's High and Deep tweaks for Danilo... It seemed more consistent and i finished the season with high versıon and "defensive positioning" as a team training...

After the promotion i had media pediction 18 for my side... İ used Diavolo's High and "defensive positioning" as a training...

View attachment 353277View attachment 353275

I was extremely impressive till half the season... After than i think ME noticed me and begin to cheating against my poor Palermo :)
After some poor results i changed my tactic to "Diavolo Deep" coz of solid defence and "defending setpieces" as a training coz of conceding all from setpieces :( Thennn Magic comes out and finished as a champion after 14 matches undefeated...

View attachment 353275View attachment 353273View attachment 353272View attachment 353271

View attachment 353270View attachment 353268

I bought Ryan Gauld in half season and he changed everything... He is a real beast... But use him as a "ADVANCED PLAYMAKER"...

In my extreme undefeated series youngster Monteleone had immense effect for rock defence.It was a real surprise...

And of course The Majesty Paulo Dybala. Just look at his stats... Wonderful F9...

My biggest transfer wonderkid Gabigol Barbosa...
Not a good stats for him but he is so young...Use him as a "AF"...

Title tips

Change tactic for the opposition style...Even in a match...There is no plug&play tactics.Choose suitable instructions for opponents...

Danilo tactic and tweaks always beast in attack. So prefer defensive trainings crucial...

Changed player roles for players... (ex. Dybala is F9 but when i played with Stracqualursi changed to "Targetman"...)

Teamtalk... After your general speech talk with each player..U will see much more green reactions :)

Last edited:
ok without scrolling through all this, which is the tactic which is best to use? im starting in the English Skrill Prem

PALERMO 2014-2015

In my first season i get promoted to Serie A... Of course it seems easy with strong Palermo side. I used Danilo tactic and had great but inconsistent results. Then i changed the tactic to Veez's 433... It was solid defensively but have problem in attack coz of my players style... Then i used Diavolo's High and Deep tweaks for Danilo... It seemed more consistent and i finished the season with high versıon and "defensive positioning" as a team training...

After the promotion i had media pediction 18 for my side... İ used Diavolo's High and "defensive positioning" as a training...

View attachment 650600View attachment 650604

I was extremely impressive till half the season... After than i think ME noticed me and begin to cheating against my poor Palermo :)
After some poor results i changed my tactic to "Diavolo Deep" coz of solid defence and "defending setpieces" as a training coz of conceding all from setpieces :( Thennn Magic comes out and finished as a champion after 14 matches undefeated...

View attachment 650604View attachment 650607View attachment 650610View attachment 650613

View attachment 650614View attachment 650619

I bought Ryan Gauld in half season and he changed everything... He is a real beast... But use him as a "ADVANCED PLAYMAKER"...

In my extreme undefeated series youngster Monteleone had immense effect for rock defence.It was a real surprise...

And of course The Majesty Paulo Dybala. Just look at his stats... Wonderful F9...

My biggest transfer wonderkid Gabigol Barbosa...
Not a good stats for him but he is so young...Use him as a "AF"...

Title tips

Change tactic for the opposition style...Even in a match...There is no plug&play tactics.Choose suitable instructions for opponents...

Danilo tactic and tweaks always beast in attack. So prefer defensive trainings crucial...

Changed player roles for players... (ex. Dybala is F9 but when i played with Stracqualursi changed to "Targetman"...)

Teamtalk... After your general speech talk with each player..U will see much more green reactions :)

Can you give examples of what kind of changes to make in match to adjust to opponent's style?

Should you take the in-match advice of the assistant coach that appears throughout the match?

Hi Diavolo,

I am using the DEEP tweak of you with great success so far.
Did you see a noticeable improvement on gameplay/results with your new tweaks 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3? Should I change to them right now, or in second season?

Also do you change any player/team instructions when you are searching for a goal, or preserving a narrow lead in the last minutes?

Thank you.

Lol...both. You cant play with one version whole season. Look at the opponent, how they play..if they score via passing, then higher line, if they like to score via long balls, logically deeper defensive line.

I play with both tactics...as alternative i am using locksmith mr hough tweak with 3 false 9. I think, it is more defensive sound...so it would be wise to use in last minutes...i like to put in that position CDs, if are familiar with that position.

Here are tweaked od these 2 tactics, that are the best for 1st season.

View attachment 636690

View attachment 636692

I am enjoying so far:

View attachment 636696

Yeah 2 defeats, but i couldnt to do anything about it...FM decide that i will lose :p