High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

Hi Diavolo,

I am using the DEEP tweak of you with great success so far.
Did you see a noticeable improvement on gameplay/results with your new tweaks 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3? Should I change to them right now, or in second season?

Also do you change any player/team instructions when you are searching for a goal, or preserving a narrow lead in the last minutes?

Thank you.

I dont change anything...at time to time defensive line off course. I like to play against big teams with 4-3-3 because of 2 FB with support duty and 3 false nine, that help a lot to defence. But if i start with 4-3-1-2 and i want to close the match, i switch back to 4-3-3 and i replace fullbacks, i have balanta who can play at LB (H)

Atm i still play with this system, because it seems, that are the only 2 tactics that are working for my milan team and are stable enough. Preseason went well so far, but competitive matches are much different...fingers crossed :)

If is anyone interested, who to buy, this is my team:

View attachment 352804

Had to showing off, just had to :D

I could buy much more, i have still 70M euros, but i must pay attention to the team cohesion...equal importance to team morale.

If i am a huge underdog (against Juve,Inter)

I start with deep version. Because those teams have faster players than my defenders. But also in deep version they can easily pilling pressure on me... If pressure is iimmense i changed to High version, it means i have to accept fast strikers danger... Its about which part of their games are more dangerous...

Also if they are smaller teams i used deep version... For finding spaces between defence line... But if opponent balancing the game for our deep version, i changed to high version again....

It means u cant play even in a game with one tactic...U have to use all of your 3 slots, and change for the conditions of game...

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i just want to share screenshot from my game with Shamrock Rovers. Thank you for this tactic, i use three differents of this...one for home/easy game, one for hard game and one when i want keep the score...
I use w4nker tweaks and tricks and i hope to win the champions league with this team!!!I Have'nt players like Cristiano Ronaldo in my team even if i'm in the year 2023.

Thank you

This has to be one of the best offensive tactics I've used. The amount of chances created are insane! Granted, not all of them are CCCs but with a couple of high Flair forwards you'll be scoring for fun.

Defense is really really bad though, the OIs are set to close everyone down, so the team gets pulled into all sorts of bad positions. Then again, it really is the whole point of the tactic to pressure the opponent into mistakes high up the pitch and punish them for it.

Although I tweaked it slightly. I pulled the wingbacks back to fullback (still CWBs though) for a slightly better defensive positioning, changed the EG to SS and set one forward to CF(support). Transitions are slightly quicker that way, with the CF acting as the pivot higher up the pitch than the EG so the SS and F9 can break forward to score.

What tactics are best friends now
I'm confused
There are many tactics shared in this regard

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i just want to share screenshot from my game with Shamrock Rovers. Thank you for this tactic, i use three differents of this...one for home/easy game, one for hard game and one when i want keep the score...
I use w4nker tweaks and tricks and i hope to win the champions league with this team!!!I Have'nt players like Cristiano Ronaldo in my team even if i'm in the year 2023.

Thank you

what training do u use plz

I've tried most of the tactics in this thread with good success, but can someone help with me the top teams. Im AC Milan and i can beat most teams comfortably but im not sure how to approach juventus or teams in the champions league. Any advice would be much appreciated. I've tried using diavolos high line one but doesn't seem to have much effect

This thread is getting a little confusing now with all the tactic tweaks available. Which is the best tactic in everybodys opinion?

I have used the DaniloTight version for a while now and it is so far the best tactic that i have used on FM this year. I was just wondering if anybody thinks there is a better version than DaniloTight in this thread.

Thanks,

so what tactic is the best for you guys who try all ???? danilo original, danilo tight, ..... ?????

This one is very good. I haven't lost a game in 20 games....

Hello,

Thank you