High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

people are saying that this danilo original is the best tactic, but does it work in second season

Can somebody post screenshots of the corner set up please? I'm a total noob and don't know what the set up should be :)

Danilo tactic has 2 central defenders set to challenge keeper on corner setup.How is this possible can anyone explain?

I'm Liverpool, should i retrain sterling to be the amc or striker?

I still have problem with my midfielders. CM with attack duty is not good enough. Should i change it BBM?

ANd my Anchor Man not good enough. Maybe regista or deep lying playmaker be better ???

Used this tactic for 24 games now, that includes 10 friendlies. It's fully fluid, doing decent in the Premier League with Wolves, but could be better. The tactic has been ridiculously frustrating away from home. Is there any tweaks that could possibly improve the tactic for away matches?

I could not load the game the Ast. Tripoli and have started one with Lucerna in Switzerland

I picked the team mid-season in 9th position and ended up in 4th position

First time I have used this tactic. Used it in my Wolves save in the 2023-24 season. We were predicted to come 8th and we finished 5th, so league wise it was a fairly decent performance, however there there were 1 or 2 games against teams that we really should be beating but we didn't. Moving away from the league we managed to win the Capitol One Cup, we won 4-0 in the final against Chelsea so I was extremely happy with that.

Overall, pretty solid tactic. Might post some screenshots later on. :)

Season and a half in South Korea with Seoul which won 2 league 1 Cup of South Korea and 1 Champions League Asian

Finalists in the World Club Cup after beating Mexico and America Racing Club on penalties. We lost against Bayern Munich, obvious

Here the results of the last season

K League Classic

Cup South Korea

Champions League Asian

World Club Cup

Nothing more to finish the end of the World Club Cup, I signed for Malaga about 15 points in the area of Europa League and these were the results at the end of season

Liga BBVA

Simply amazing. I played with the tactics of post #607

Thus far this works PERFECTLY! Winning everything with ease, I don't get frustrated when I seem to lose, because my team always menages to turn around the table eventually. Just won with a minor Dutch team (AZ), against big Spurs in the 1st play-off of the Champions League (3-1 win, after early 0-1). With PSV I just beat Chelsea without ever getting into trouble.

Tried Diavolo's tweaked version from post #607 for half a season with Liverpool, on paper it seemed like it'd suit the squad pretty nicely (no first season transfers, no custom transfer updates.) Pretty much the same experience as with every "wonder tactic" out there (tylerbode's blitz & piranha would be the only exceptions); I suppose it is indeed really good when you have a world beater squad with world class talent for every position but when you have just a decent squad it falls short. The defense is really, really leaky, almost every away match is a guaranteed defeat despite the fact that possession is always at least close to a ~60:40 ratio in our favor; in fact, we usually have 2-3 times more shots that actually are on target than the opponent does, but still, they win (this though is the fault of the ME, not the tactic, it's ridiculous, and I still don't know why I even keep torturing myself by playing this version.) We lost away 5-4 away at Tottenham and they had 35%ish possession and barely that five shots. Also quite a high amount of penalties conceded and yellow cards are in abundance, though I have yet to see a player sent off.

I know getting the right kind of players is the basis for every tactic but even though Liverpool's default squad isn't really a world class team, it's still not that bad either for the likes of Hull to wipe the floor with us. In fact I have won the PL in the first season with Liverpool but that was always with Tylerbode's tactics, for some reason I really can't find success with any others, and that one kind of gets boring after a while. Oh well, not too long till FM15 now...

Second season with Malaga

Good season in La Liga that gets us into the Champions League.

In the Copa del Rey, and surpass the expectations we have semis

And in the Europa League, after having bad luck in the draw, we were eliminated in the group stage

We joined Colombia. After a nearly perfect Copa America, we lost the final against Brazil

Last edited: