To avoid hoarding all the best players for myself if a team puts in a bid for one of my players (usually my top talent) then I'll sell them for as high a fee that I can get.

After a few season the money certainly accumulates!!!

View attachment 110122

cant score goals

love the tatic but cant get harry kane to score for some reason.. any help ??

love the tatic but cant get harry kane to score for some reason.. any help ??

I don't have anything specific to share with you, but my approach (assuming you have the money) is to have 4 strikers.

3 established strikers and an upcoming young player.

I usually play with my main 2 strikers, but if anyone of them plays poorly for 2 games in a row then I speak to him about his poor performance and drop him for one or two games.

I generally find that when he comes back into the team he scores.

I don't have anything specific to share with you, but my approach (assuming you have the money) is to have 4 strikers.

3 established strikers and an upcoming young player.

I usually play with my main 2 strikers, but if anyone of them plays poorly for 2 games in a row then I speak to him about his poor performance and drop him for one or two games.

I generally find that when he comes back into the team he scores.

I have rashford, kane, ibra, martial and all but rashford are really poor in front of goal and rashford is banging them in..

I start with rashford and kane and sub at 60 mins either martial or ibra

How is your defence doing with this tactic? I've been using the 4-1-3-2 and though creating plenty of chances (not scoring a lot, but wont blame the tactic for that) my defence sucks!

I'm playing with Cardiff in the Premier League and has conceded most of all teams in the league. 11 games, conceded 24 goals:S

Last edited:
I can't wait to try this when I get in! Just read the full thread and it sounds good.

I started a new season from Feb 17, unemployed and simmed to the end of the season last night. Arsenal finished 4th (LOL) so I have taken them over. I got rid of Debuchy and Campbell for a combined £10.5mil and signed Yarmolenko for £26mil. I didn't know about the player tapping up thing so I'll try that in Jan or next season as I only have about £26mil left. I do have a £30mil offer for Coquelin which I accepted. I didn't know what to do last night so I saved it when it came to decision time!

Interested to see who people get rid of. I've noticed no Giroud? Walcott looks **** so I was considering getting rid of him. I think my main thing atm is to off Monreal and get Rodriguez.

I'm not convinced about playing Sanchez CM etc. I'm a bit **** (don't laugh) over stuff like that.

:)