Highest fee you have paid for a player...

TommiG88

Reaction score
In this moment in time the most I have paid for a player is Jack Wilshere for £47 million. I have also paid £44 million for Neymar.

I once payed over £100 million for Lionel Messi and over £120 Million for Cristiano Ronaldo.

£100m for Mario Gotze with Man City at the beginning of Season 4.

He was the best player in the game. I had already bought my perfect team and was given £180m transfer budget with no real need for players... So this seems like a bargain.

I recently got Cavani for Tottenham in 2014/2015. 65 million euros.

15m for Fellaini at Tottenham. Only had it 2 days though. XD

£60m for Leandro Damiao. Best £60m I ever spent.

Eden Hazard, £40m second season with Liverpool.

In FM12, the most I've ever spent is £9m on Ahmed Musa, from VVV to Birmingham.
Of course, in FM11, I've also played the "bring Messi and Hulk to City for £180m"-type of game. But to me, it just gets kind of freaky, and not as fun. An interesting experiment... ;-)

I'm only in my 3rd season with city but I have the perfect team so I'm buying regen youngsters now.

Trying to get Ronaldo or Messi though but they want 200+ million for them.

£95m for a regen keeper to replace Casillas - I had £290m to spend lol. United just wouldn't let him go (They wanted £170m)

Close behind that was Pastore at £83m

Got a £340m bid for Messi accepted though :p

70 million for mario Gotze in 2014-15 season, looks like I got a bargain by looking through a few posts on here lol and in his first season he scored 2 assisted 39 all in 34 games. So not bad he broke 3 prem records haha

£95m for a regen keeper to replace Casillas - I had £290m to spend lol. United just wouldn't let him go (They wanted £170m)

Close behind that was Pastore at £83m

Got a £340m bid for Messi accepted though :p

That is madness, Haha. The most I have spent on a player was Cavani for £32m. In my current save, stupid I know, but I recently brought Niang for £19m. For a 17 year old that is ridiculous.

That is madness, Haha. The most I have spent on a player was Cavani for £32m. In my current save, stupid I know, but I recently brought Niang for £19m. For a 17 year old that is ridiculous.

You can't understand. Left Leverkusen for Madrid (Leverkusen had ~£25m to spend).

Madrid offered me £290m A SEASON to spend. And still had Ronaldo, Varane (getting to his peak, scored 18 goals in the last season for me), Hulk, Ozil, Khedira and a couple world-class regens.