Highest fee you have paid for a player...

On FM 2011, I once had Pato and Aguero on over £500k p/w because I accidentally left 50% yearly wage rise clause in their contracts

£ 49 Million for Eden hazard in my QPR game
worth every **** penny of it!

I paid £58 million for Llorente to keep Silva happy, he didn't really suit my tactics, but I had a transfer budget to waste with a team that didn't need improving

In my Udinese save I paid £50m for Yann M'Vila

paid 71 million pounds for a regen called Clayton..who i got from Bayern Munich. best midfielder you will ever see on fm2012. they dont make 'em much better than him...and he was only 23-24 when i quit my PSG save, so he could have got better.View attachment 231726

New record is 34m for Eden Hazard to Arsenal second season.

I think i paid 50+m for Lukaku a few seasons in with At.Madrid, was completely worth it.

Signed Thiago Silva in my second season at Man Utd for £42 million, as a replacement for Rio Ferdinand, for £130k a week. Him and Vidic were solid.

72m monthly installments for Messi & Iniesta. If they count. Must've been a glitch in the game, tried with another save game and didn't work.

(Man United)

I bought Akinfeev for £110m from Manchester United. He was already 38 and wouldn't have been my first choice but he was going to be one **** of an assman. My transfer budget was £200m something and as my current one didn't want to extend his contract I thought why not.

Hold on, let me get this straight - you spent 110m, right? Thats two times 1 followed by 7 zeros? And you spent that on an ASSISTANT MANAGER?! Holy ****, you could've gotten Mourinho, Guardiola, Sir Alex out of retirement and Helenio Herrera to rise from the dead for that kind of cash

£67m Mario Gotze Dortmund to Manchester United, totally worth it

£90m Fabregas to Real Madrid om FM11. Drunk as **** when I bought him but it was worth every penny.

So far it's Calum Woods for 10k, but I thought that was stretching it a bit...

my highest fee was £0 :) im with crewe and after boosting the youth abit and making free transfers i got them to championship in 5 seasons , and i got a total of 21.5million from sales from the youth , including a 4mill for powell n clayton who are currently there in real life. i might have to spend a lil now though in the championship , ill get bashed to pieces if i don't , but i have a 10mill budget ;)

Not exactly a massive sum compared to some of the figures, but Hulk for 38 million with Spurs. He did get world player of the year a season later with me though so I reckon I could even make a profit.