Highest fee you have paid for a player...

• Thread starter Thread starter TommiG88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 9K
I bought Akinfeev for £110m from Manchester United. He was already 38 and wouldn't have been my first choice but he was going to be one **** of an assman. My transfer budget was £200m something and as my current one didn't want to extend his contract I thought why not.

For a player? 25m tops I'd imagine. For a regen? I can't remember ever spending over 50.

£8m for Vertonghen on my current save with Napoli.

On the entire FM series, £104m for Pepe on FM 2011

I bought Akinfeev for £110m from Manchester United. He was already 38 and wouldn't have been my first choice but he was going to be one **** of an assman. My transfer budget was £200m something and as my current one didn't want to extend his contract I thought why not.

******* away money. LIKE A BOSS.

£110m for a 38 year old keeper past his prime? :O You could have got ter Stegen who would have reached his peak by then for at least half the price...

I am stingy, usually manage debt-ridden clubs so I look to sell my players as they reach the cusp of losing their peak for around 30+ mil and buy a 17-23 year old in the same position for half that or less. :) Think the most I bought for was 30mil and sold a regen Box2box mid that scored me 25 goals in the league from bombing forward, got about 48mil for him.

31m for hamsik. had a slow start in my psg save, but now he's only of my best players

100 million pounds on CESC when managing Barcelona (in FM 2011, but still). I didn't start with Barca, but was given the job in 2014 or something like that.

On FM 2012 I think it is 25 million pounds for Eden Hazard (Lille>Arsenal)

I was in desprate need of a goal scorer in my 2nd season real madrid i decided to make a signing 2 actually 50m bid for the man the myth the ledgend HESKEY after my 50m signing of heskey i thought who would be the perfect complament to heskey then i made a 200m bid for none other then top goalscorer FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS we finished 17th and were relagated and i was sacked

60 million for a regen on fm 2011. got him for free from barca for schalke. made him into world player of the year. got given the valencia job after they got took over. 276 million budget to qualify for europe so thought why not

So far has been £30m for Cavani to Arsenal at the beginning of the game. Thinking about breaking the bank for either a Mario Gotze or Eden Hazard.

Just had a thought, whats the highest wages you have ever handed out? Or whos the highest earner in your team. Before I started my Arsenal save, Wenger must have offered Walcott & RVP new contracts. Van Persie is now in £120k a week and Walcott is on £80K a week...he must have known he was leaving......

highest wage.. augero for arsenal on fm 11.. 225k a week basic and left a 10% yearly rise in :/ by the time i wanted to renew it he was on 325k a week.. took an offer of 225k a week again plus 50k goal bonus to convince him to sign again.. he scored 400 goals in 6 seasons and didnt stop scoring after that.. good job i had a chairman who wiped out the debt every season!

32M Benzema to Chelsea. He played only for 2 seasons, and I resell him for $15M :|

Usually buy player from $15m-$28M. My best signing was Vladimir Weiss and Andrea Poli, $25M both :D

Back