Higuain's season over

Look like Benzema wont be going anywhere for sure now if this is right....

Jose will be buying a forward now then?

wonder who he will go for

Romelu Lukaku/Edin Dzeko will be on a flight to Madrid now then..

Massive loss for Real Madrid though, he's prolific and has formed a great partnership with Ronaldo in the last few seasons. To be fair though, Karim Benzema has been pretty good since Higuain's been out injured so it's not all bad for Real Madrid...

So, Barca win the title. Real's best striker is out, it really lends itself to barca :D

Mourinho will buy now because they can't go through the rest of the season with one striker, Lukaku may join but I think they will get Fernando Llorente. Big blow for Madrid but Benzema is starting to gain some form.

Me thinks Jose wants Llorente.

I forgot about Llorente. I could see him at Madrid soon

So, Barca win the title. Real's best striker is out, it really lends itself to barca :D

I don't think you can say that just yet ;) If Kaka can reproduce the form of 4/5 years ago (which is highly unlikely :p) then Benzema will be more than good enough for Madrid to beat the dirty Barcelona

Didn't realise this lol.. Lukaku then?

Not old enough to carry a team like Madrid's striking options by himself, and it's beside the point seeing as he definitely isn't moving until he finishes his exams.