Hip Hop

ianhall65

Fake Mod
Reaction score
I was just wondering who all on FMBASE like/love Hip Hop music it's all i listen to at the moment from Eazy E to Eminem it's all good i have been loving Slim Shady's new album Recovery and Hip Hop has been lacking a good album and i hope Recovery makes other Hip Hop stars up there game.

please give views on hip hop

They way I see the current state of music as a whole is that there are no more genres. Every artists seems to branch out or be more integrated like Hip-Hop by itself hardly exsists anymore.
But in terms of future releases.

Rick Ross - Teflon Don

I am expecting big things from Ricky Rose on that album. His last release being anything to go by.

My name says it all. I dispise Officer Ricky. The albums already leaked btw. Im into most types of hip hop from old school to some of the newer stuff. Highly anticipating Kanye Wests new album out the 14th of September. I hate people who think they're gangsters when they clearly arent.

Highly anticipating Kanye's new album aswell. I think its called Good *** Job

My name says it all. I dispise Officer Ricky. The albums already leaked btw. Im into most types of hip hop from old school to some of the newer stuff. Highly anticipating Kanye Wests new album out the 14th of September. I hate people who think they're gangsters when they clearly arent.

Kanye West is indeed a legend rapper/producer but the album i have been looking forward to is Dr Dre Detox album. We have been waiting years for it also upon it's release is the Up In Smoke tour Part 2

Good *** Job isnt actully confirmed as the title yet I dont think. Just Rumours at this stage. Last week a premature version of it leaked. A rar file was sent by kanye to Hype Williams and hackers got hold of it but there was individual paswords on each file and no one could crack it. So annoying

@Ianhall- You may keep waiting as i doubt we will ever get Detox. Under Pressure leaked and id say Dre is ******. Not to mention how **** it was and how badly critisised it was. I do Want it to but I doubt it will see the light of day until he passes probably.

I knw its leaked but i support Ricky Rose and I only have to wait 5 more days.

+ all this officer **** is bull. All just haterade

It was a joke. But it was confirmed he worked as a corectional officer in a prison.

Good *** Job isnt actully confirmed as the title yet I dont think. Just Rumours at this stage. Last week a premature version of it leaked. A rar file was sent by kanye to Hype Williams and hackers got hold of it but there was individual paswords on each file and no one could crack it. So annoying

@Ianhall- You may keep waiting as i doubt we will ever get Detox. Under Pressure leaked and id say Dre is ******. Not to mention how **** it was and how badly critisised it was. I do Want it to but I doubt it will see the light of day until he passes probably.

To be fair i think has another album in him and it will be released in the next 2 years it has been mentioned to many times not to i would also love a vintage Snoop Dogg album like Doggystyle

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

To be fair i think Dre has another album in him and it will be released in the next 2 years it has been mentioned to many times not to i would also love a vintage Snoop Dogg album like Doggystyle

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

I would like to what peoples all time hip hop albums are i will start with notorious big's ready to die album it is class. P.S. i have many more albums that i could name

Afroman is my favourite rapper. His music is unique and often quite funny. 2Pac, Biggie, Eazy-E - Legendary artists. Also like Dre, Nate Dogg, Eminem (his older stuff mainly), Rakim and Maino.

Afroman is my favourite rapper. His music is unique and often quite funny. 2Pac, Biggie, Eazy-E - Legendary artists. Also like Dre, Nate Dogg, Eminem (his older stuff mainly), Rakim and Maino.

I agree with you but don't know much off Afroman but would like your view on Eminem's recovery album i think it's one of his best after Eminem Show and Marshall Mathers LP also why no Snoop Dogg in your list ;)

I agree with you but don't know much off Afroman but would like your view on Eminem's recovery album i think it's one of his best after Eminem Show and Marshall Mathers LP also why no Snoop Dogg in your list ;)

Download an Afroman album, he really is very good. The Recovery album is good from what I have heard. His songs from a year or 2 ago really annoyed me, Crack a bottle, We made you etc. They were awful and basically pop songs. I'm pleased Eminem has reverted back to a more hip-hop, rap style and will listen to the Recovery album more over the coming days. I think Not Afraid is a really good song.

Snoop is a good artist. The ones in my list are my favourite rappers and Snoop just isn't one of my favourites.

Download an Afroman album, he really is very good. The Recovery album is good from what I have heard. His songs from a year or 2 ago really annoyed me, Crack a bottle, We made you etc. They were awful and basically pop songs. I'm pleased Eminem has reverted back to a more hip-hop, rap style and will listen to the Recovery album more over the coming days. I think Not Afraid is a really good song.

Snoop is a good artist. The ones in my list are my favourite rappers and Snoop just isn't one of my favourites.

I shall put Afroman album on my Ipod (reomend one) and about Eminem's Relapse album he has come out himself and said it was an epic fail i love Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle album he just hasn't realesed anything as good since a bit like 50 Cent after his first get rich or die trying album

I shall put Afroman album on my Ipod (reomend one) and about Eminem's Relapse album he has come out himself and said it was an epic fail i love Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle album he just hasn't realesed anything as good since a bit like 50 Cent after his first get rich or die trying album

I agree, Relapse was awful and Doggystyle is a good album. Another Album I like is Tha Bosses, which is a collaboration of Nate and Snoop Dogg songs with a few other artists featuring. Not sure if you have heard of Rakim (quality rapper) doesn't get the credit he deserves. An Old school style rapper and a lot of people reckon he changed the face of hip-hop with the way he raps. You should take a look at Rakim's wiki page and maybe download an album of his too :) Afroman's best album imo is The good times, so try and download that if you can. The Seventh Seal is an album by Rakim, released just last year and it is top-notch.

Also Rakims wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakim